Winter Garden Rescue

Lol good luck with that
Na dude she not budging lol. She said somewhere hot so el Viva Espanola lol
Need somewhere for my Shetland pony Coco to be free. He just tipped 30kg at 19weeks

Lol Coco is my puppy that I got two weeks ago . Fookin thing is as big as a Labrador well taller than one. And is 18weeks and 5 days old . MONSTER DOG

Cane corso X English mastiff

And I just found out the 900w I'm getting pulls about 425w true watts. Not bad for £150 I guess hydroponicselleruk your the man .
And I also contacted a new British company last night. Their little Facebook page has no reviews . So I would like to do a test here for them. Maybe they will contact me back???? Maybe not lol

Well that's the plan buddy. Just see how it does. Love buying British.
And my lights are "GERMAN" !!!!! Hahaha

As long as they grow meds it's all good!
Well dude I order my light tonight at 12pm. Should be here Tuesday morning.
Going to give her a day or two under her brighter light then flip.
But I was going to give her her first feed of flower nutrients a day or two before I switch the lights! What do you think????

You can start flower nutes now but I start one week after I flip.
Awesomeness thanks buddy.
My way of thinking was to prep the soil and get her ready for 12/12. But I'm going with the experience of you lads

Awesome I found it!! The vid looks awesome! Cant wait till you are able to upload again... really curious about the top vieuw :D

Is that a dog in the background making the sound? My dog totally got happy and playfull when he hear the sound .

Awesome I found it!! The vid looks awesome! Cant wait till you are able to upload again... really curious about the top vieuw :D

Is that a dog in the background making the sound? My dog totally got happy and playfull when he hear the sound .
Yea could be I have two dogs ! Yorkshire terrier and a cane corso X English mastiff puppy he is 19weeks old

Well my girl is a thirsty thing she is sumpin water only feed her two days ago and she feels dry !!!! And believe it or not them roots are filling that 56L pot. Happy days can't wait to show this root ball off hahaha

Yea could be I have two dogs ! Yorkshire terrier and a cane corso X English mastiff puppy he is 19weeks old

Awesome! I have like a bulgarian mixed shepherd, 30% German and 30 other breeds lol. He was really tossing his head from left to right the way they can do it so sweet..

Awesome that the pot is filling with roots! That gonna be one Badass ball! Lol

Light ordered!!!! How long will it take to get here??? Hydroponicselleruk you beat your delivery date last time bro lol

Money situation ment I had to get the same one... Needed money for bloom nutrients dude. But I have two to put over her now

Light is on his way!!!! And I woke up to a huge surprise this morning!!! 6× DEVILS HARVEST "SHORELINE" thought I was only getting 3. Thanks Mr seedman "muchos grasias"

Back
Top Bottom