Winter Garden Rescue

My great great grandparents were Welsh .
Awwww so you have a super hero side to you then Mr wise?? Hahaha farming and growing in your blood then

Ah its ok nothin special here in ireland sure wen ya live here its shit but say it would be different if it was a holiday ha
Ireland is fookin awesome bro!!! Best brown trout fishing on the world

Ireland is fookin awesome bro!!! Best brown trout fishing on the world
Hahahah i dont fish myself now use to wen i was younger. Up until 3 days ago playin football(soccer)and growin were my hobbies now its just growin i done my knee in real bad as were i mighten play ahwell thats life ha

Hahahah i dont fish myself now use to wen i was younger. Up until 3 days ago playin football(soccer)and growin were my hobbies now its just growin i done my knee in real bad as were i mighten play ahwell thats life ha
Damm guttin buddy !!! Ohhhh for the Americans in the building!!! Football means soccer hahaha

Hahaha ye mate so hows the girl gettin on bro she still nice and green .
Light arrived this morning bro!!! So while lights are off I will be prepping her new room hahaha.

Just goto move some stuff bro lol

Light leak???

Sure ya might aswel but wen u do change her over to flower make sure the rm u put her in has 1 single light leak mate
Oh yeah lol.....whys that?

Ohhhh now I'm confused??? Hahaha I'm Welsh very easy to confused

Sure ya might aswel but wen u do change her over to flower make sure the rm u put her in has 1 single light leak mate
You mean no gap between them??? Like one long light??

No as in were ever ur puttin ur girls wen the lights turn off u dont want any leaks threw the cracks of doors and any sort of light in ur new space

If theres any light leaks wen shes into flower could possibly make her start to reveg autos r different it doesnt matter but photos cant get any light leaks wen lights r off
I know lol. You suggested on a previous post that L.P. should have a single light leak......that confused both of us..

I know lol. You suggested on a previous post that L.P. should have a single light leak......that confused both of us..
Awwww lol got that covered I have a blackout over the doors and as we speak I am putting draught excluder around the door frame

Back
Top Bottom