Wizas Revolving Autopot System - Eleven Roses

Ok quick update after yesterdays flush/feed. I most definitely didnt kill them, quite the opposite. When i opened the cupboard door this morning I had a wee smile. Slightly better colour and noticable growth!

Hey there Wiza.. found your journal.. not sure how but interesting setup and I also use autopots.. but the XL versions!!

Curious to understand how you check runnoff PH?? I thought autopot is btm watering??

Hey Bobrown!! Thanks for stopping in man, great to have you around..

As you for the autopots you are correct, you cant test the run off, as they are bottom feed. Yesterday I was just testing after flush, I had pulled them out of the flood trays

Ok Girls are are flushed and feed, lets hope I haven't killed them. I have more beans if they dont pull through.

This is all good learning stuff!!

Really wish I hadn't gone straight into the big pots now. They are going to take awhile to dry out.

If they survive all this and when the pots get nice and dry, Ill be happy.

Spoken like a champ, I see the girls are looking nice and perky....:goodjob: every time you show a pic of your whole are I know you got 4 pots but my brain is seeing 2....lol

Wahey theres life there yet... i thought i would kill my seedling when i ripped it cotlydon leaves off by mistake but its survived and going strong :)

Week 2

Everything is going well, I feel my confidence has grown and starting to get my coco recipe in check.

Following the @Cultivator coco recipe but using different products. Mainly because we dont get AN here and becuase i had already purchased canna.

I start with rain water which is EC 0.0

Calmag up to 0.3
Canna rhizotonic 10mil per litre
Nutrifields Fullife 10mil per litre
Base nutes (canna coco a+b) up to EC 1.0

Here they are, im really happy with the growth :cool:

Any of you guys tried using silicate? From what I have read sounds pretty amazing
Using it now for first time.. Stems r thicker than expected. No ill effects. Will stop using during stretch just after flowers start showing.

Awesome! My hydro shop recommended from to start finish. Why should we stop in flower?
According to what i read, the buds absorb the silicate and I found a few posts saying they burn weird, taste more harsh etc... the postive ones were for just using it in veg and early flower...to strengthen your plant. lots of growers petitioning to stop using silica in flower... The info I have is just what i found browsing and seems to make sense seeing as the silicate is for strengthening new growth and protecting my plants against high heat.

Kyle Kushman "It’s very strong, so low application rates make it very cost effective. Silica is used by the plant mainly to increase thickness to cell walls. Making branches sturdier and giving the plant more resistance to heat and drought stresses. Once the plant has finished growing in height there’s no longer a need to supplement silica…:)"

That makes perfect sense Slinks. Thank you very much for that information..

What method do you use to mix? Im thinking i just mix it in well with my rain water first, then add nutes, then PH down.. my hydro made it sound real confusing like PH my water down first then add silicate then PH test, write down the results so i know how much PH to use, then throw that away then do it all again then add the nutes... didnt make sense to me but then again this guy is pretty out the gate..

2 weeks so far not grown this strain before but hey are growing nicely :) my protekt says mix with water then add nutes is preferred. It changed ppm by 30i

Back
Top Bottom