Wizas Revolving Autopot System - Eleven Roses

Just realized i should have flushed my coco first.. should I be urgently flushing now or see how it goes?
Go ahead and pH your runoff, that might give you a sign that a flush is necessary. Hopefully you are in the 5.5 to 6.0 range. Also, you need to give these girls nutrients from the start, including Cal-Mg. You can dilute it but make sure they are getting something. Do the auto-pots drain like an ebb and flow or is it a constant feeding? When you put a small plant in a big pot, they sometimes grow slow in the beginning due to water logging. They don't drink as much early on so the medium stays saturated and oxygen does not get to the roots as often. Only other thing I can think of is to be gentle with the lights the first week or two. If you are doing all this, then the roots are probably developing as we speak and getting ready to spark some growth!

Go ahead and pH your runoff, that might give you a sign that a flush is necessary. Hopefully you are in the 5.5 to 6.0 range. Also, you need to give these girls nutrients from the start, including Cal-Mg. You can dilute it but make sure they are getting something. Do the auto-pots drain like an ebb and flow or is it a constant feeding? When you put a small plant in a big pot, they sometimes grow slow in the beginning due to water logging. They don't drink as much early on so the medium stays saturated and oxygen does not get to the roots as often. Only other thing I can think of is to be gentle with the lights the first week or two. If you are doing all this, then the roots are probably developing as we speak and getting ready to spark some growth!

HoBrah, my man, thanks for the advise. Girls wake up in 2 hours and I will do what you suggest, testing the run off.. the way autopots work is to flood the bottom of the pot about 2 inches. It has a special valve that wont refil until empty. This probably doesnt actually let the medium dry out completely. I have now switched the tap off on the res and will turn on/off manually until they are a bit more developed.

As far as oxygen goes im hoping my airdomes will help with that.

I need to get myself some calmag.

I will flush one and depending on the results flush the rest.

Thanks again brother!

Wiza

Ok so that was a learning curve.. 2 hours later and all 4 girls are flushed.. the bottom of the tray they were sitting in (before flushing) was about PH7.2!! Flushed them with PH downed rain water which is 0.0 EC and got 0.3 so definitely some salts in there.. took 3 flushes to get 0.0 EC, PH ranging from 5.5 to 6.0.. still getting my head around using the ph adjustments. They are so strong one drip too many and next minute im PH upping.

My question now is after i have flushed them do i feed them or wait for that water to dry out then feed? On one hand i am concered they have no food at all being EC 0.0 the other hand worried they are already over watered..

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, finally in position to build the setup i have been dreaming of for the last 10 years. Designed to be discreet and blend into my garage.
I am limited on height with my main flowering cab 4' High x 8' Wide x 2' Deep.

I also have a small mother/Cloning cab which is 3' high x 4' wide x 2' deep that fits under my work bench

My end goal is to harvest every 4 weeks. As I am limited on height, SOG method will suit with clones being put straight into flower. I can fit 12 autopots in the flower cab, these will be split in half so 6 pots, 4 weeks apart from each other.

I am still working on the last remaining items like connecting up the Autopots and Connecting up the Air system. Each Autopot with have an Airdome, and the res will have an Air stone.

Flower Cab Specs

- 2x 600w HPS w/Cool Tube (only one connected currently)
- 6" inIine Temp/Speed control, 270CFM Exhuast, Passive intake
- 6" Carbon Filter
- 12x Autopots

Passive inatke below (ducted outside) Exhaust up top pulling through carbon filter.

This fan is amazing keeps the temps steady

Strain

Really excited a bout this strain, eleven roses from Delicious Seeds. Researched awhile to find it, was looking for strong potency and nice n short. So many strains to choose from these days. Here is the description from delicious seeds.

"We are proud to present to you our latest work, Eleven Roses, a strain that we at Delicious Seeds believe to be one of our best to date and we think it will completely change the cannabis scene.

We started developing it more than three years ago and involved the whole team of breeders in what we like to call Project-11, with a clear aim that seemed almost impossible; to improve our outstanding Sugar Black Rose, which has won more than 30 cups, and to take it to a higher level, towards cannabic excellence.

To do so, we set about looking for a male that was up to the task.

We had some genetics from the United States in mind, which we had loved in the past, and which we thought would be capable of enhancing our Sugar Black Rose with some exceptional characteristics and shades of colour that would impress all those who saw it grow and mature.

In the end, we chose an impressive Appalachian Kush male, an exceptional choice which gave our Sugar Black Rose a new pallet of colours, tastes and aromas that convinced us all from the start, with the first tasting achieving rare unanimity among the whole of the Delicious team, a success that clearly showed us we had found our new super champion and that we had found the key to improving the “unbeatable”, and that is how our Eleven Roses was born.

This strain, which as mentioned above, is a cross between a male Appalachian kush and a Sugar Black Rose female, is fairly quick, around 55 days flowering, and a generally superb plant, that is undemanding to grow, and very obliging.

When smoked, to begin with this plant displays a slightly metallic “Kush” type taste, giving way after a few seconds to subtle sweet fruit and damp earthy notes, which we are sure will surprise you pleasantly.

As you can see from the photos, the colour of the leaves, throughout the flowering phase, is incredible, like an autumnal day in the great forests of the north, and which we personally find fascinating.

With respect to potency, we have to say that it is fairly strong, in the right hands this strain can easily reach THC levels of 24 - 25%and with quite a low cbd content.

It is quite a short plant that does not develop many branches indoors, finishing in a dense uniform bud, but which develops vigorously outdoors with a large quantity of lateral branches, ensuring a more than excellent yield, with just one 1.5 metre plant easily producing more than 1000g.

This strain is also very resistant to mould and pests, as we were saying, generally very easy to grow and very appreciative. "

I have germinated 5 seeds using the paper towel method, then in to RW cubes. 100% success rate in the paper, cracked a tap root out within 24 hours, within 48 hours 4 out of 5 are above ground. Super Impressed so far

Will carry on tomorrow getting the Autopots ready. Will post an update then

Any questions or comments/critisim are most welcome. I have had a couple successful grows under my belt 10+ years ago but really I am just a newbie armed with tones of knowledge from this site.

Next update I will go into more detail on the mother clone cab, plans for the seedlings and nutrients..

Cheers
Wiza
I'm loving your setup bro ! Looking forward to seeing the outcome of autopots as I was thinking to buy them for my next grow !

feel free to check and comment my grow journal : ) Cultivator Disciple - Coco - Barney's Blue Cheese

Ok Girls are are flushed and feed, lets hope I haven't killed them. I have more beans if they dont pull through.

This is all good learning stuff!!

Really wish I hadn't gone straight into the big pots now. They are going to take awhile to dry out.

If they survive all this and when the pots get nice and dry, Ill be happy.
You got it under control. Like a fair few people here youve got another soil head sitting in but Ill happily chuck my input in whenever I can help. Good luck! That strain sounds fricking amazing

i love a good coco grow. I used autopots for a good few years in UK. nice set up.. have you grown before? subbing in :)

You got it under control. Like a fair few people here youve got another soil head sitting in but Ill happily chuck my input in whenever I can help. Good luck! That strain sounds fricking amazing

Hi Bilbo, thanks for stopping in. I think your right, I just missed that initial flush, should be smooth sailing now *fingers crossed*

And yeah the description on eleven roses is insane!

i love a good coco grow. I used autopots for a good few years in UK. nice set up.. have you grown before? subbing in :)

Hey Slinks thanks for the sub! Happy to have you around.. How did you find the Autopots?

I grew a couple small grows 10 years ago, they were pretty cowboyish, soil grow under 400HPS in my wardrobe. I then built a DWC bucket, it failed during veg but have been fascinated with hydro ever since!

Been growing in coco for 8 years... depends on the brand some are prewashed... I have forgotten a few times, never killed a seedling yet... except when reusing coco that i havent washed - then sometimes i get nute burn on my seedlings but its all fixable and quickly, thats why coco is great.

Hey there Wiza.. found your journal.. not sure how but interesting setup and I also use autopots.. but the XL versions!!

Curious to understand how you check runnoff PH?? I thought autopot is btm watering??

Hey there Wiza.. found your journal.. not sure how but interesting setup and I also use autopots.. but the XL versions!!

Curious to understand how you check runnoff PH?? I thought autopot is btm watering??

Back
Top Bottom