Wonder what if?

solareclipse

hi..i wonder what if i put my plant (needs one more week of flushing)and then harvest....so if i take it of the pot and clean the roots woth water so no soil on roots and then put it on a botle or something else with just water...is it going to work?u know guys i just try to experiment ...i thought i can flush it this way...???
is it gonna die?
or drie and die....
is it gonna stay alive?just wonder..
i think i a,m going to try this but first i would like to hear someopinios.
thank u very ,much
the plant is auto and whle plant a main colas 30 cm about...
lol...:thumb::love::thanks::thanks:

i m talking about his...

this_-_.jpg

Why is it so small???
Dont ever do that, you harm the roots, might infect the plant, and ruin your little yield.
The plant doesnt seem ready to harvest neither, and is overwatered in a poor soil.
Good luck

Why is it so small???
Dont ever do that, you harm the roots, might infect the plant, and ruin your little yield.
The plant doesnt seem ready to harvest neither, and is overwatered in a poor soil.
Good luck

thank u very much for reply..it was a thought of the moment..i start to flush it...i believe ine week 10 days iwill harvest.i thought to experiment but i realise it was a stupid question.it is an auto critical+....why so small?i think the soil...first time i change my soil i used to use and all is like this...me new ones in my old soil...thank u...:thanks::thanks::thumb:

Critical should be much bigger than that.
If you could send a close up of bud site might help to know when to harvest.
And for the flush, dont overwater it. Just flush it and let it dry, then flush again.
Did you use any fertiliser? If not flush is not necessary.
Good luck

Critical should be much bigger than that.
If you could send a close up of bud site might help to know when to harvest.
And for the flush, dont overwater it. Just flush it and let it dry, then flush again.
Did you use any fertiliser? If not flush is not necessary.
Good luck

yes i did overfertilizer them...all of them...some had a bad nuteburn some not.sory i was delay to reply i finish work last night and slept...i got 4 new seeds ...the laidies i have they r all a main colas..the new 4 i will grow them as i used to do because probably the experiments i did to them slow their groth..i dont know what to say.thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom