Woodsman Outdoors

yes wood in the past ive used a picture frame or just a clean table top pretty much anything that isnt sticky.

just so people can get an idea u need like 4 thing

1.hard plastic cup or jar
2.ground bud herb in cup put in freezer for as long as u can the a coin clean lil stone
3.nylon sock and rubber band the big thick 1 are best like from brocolli bails
4.nylon sock over the cup held in place by rubber band
5.shake shake an shake
ps you can get at least 3 grades of kif depending how tigth the sock is
my 2 cents hope that helps someone peace

yes wood in the past ive used a picture frame or just a clean table top pretty much anything that isnt sticky.

just so people can get an idea u need like 4 thing

1.hard plastic cup or jar
2.ground bud herb in cup put in freezer for as long as u can the a coin clean lil stone
3.nylon sock and rubber band the big thick 1 are best like from brocolli bails
4.nylon sock over the cup held in place by rubber band
5.shake shake an shake
ps you can get at least 3 grades of kif depending how tigth the sock is
my 2 cents hope that helps someone peace

Hey buddy, I've done this before. I got it from a ------- tutorial. It was my first attempt at making hash. cut up one of my wife's pantyhose, didn't use a coin or stone. That would be much better at getting the stuff to separate. Great Idea my friend!

Edit: looks like they didn't want me to use a certain name.

Hey buddy, I've done this before. I got it from a ------- tutorial. It was my first attempt at making hash. cut up one of my wife's pantyhose, didn't use a coin or stone. That would be much better at getting the stuff to separate. Great Idea my friend!

Edit: looks like they didn't want me to use a certain name.

Yep, found that out last night. They no longer exist! :rip:

Hey man. Not sure what it is that you celebrate. Whatever it may be I hope that it's a good one brother.
PC175793.JPG

Hey Woodsman I'm sorry to hear your back is acting up. Thankfully I've only had minor back problems in my life but they're the worst. Hope you're feeling better soon, take care my friend!

I will eventually write smoke reports.........for now..........all bagweeds both water cured and reg cured are excellent. also the bubba kush and Runt (nl#5 regen)-.... mazar is ok but not quite as good, NL#5 from seed not so great. Got some folkstrying my stuff and will use their reports for thread. I havetrouble ID'ing smell/taste myself............:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom