Would like to hear from old timers like myself - the 70s

the death of living has been brought to you by the birth of the home computer.

and all that followed ie: internet, cell phones. yes, I use it. do I need to? fuck no!!!

one day, it will be gone and the younger generations will suffer from lack of experiencing life.

great thread btw.

and all that followed ie: internet, cell phones. yes, I use it. do I need to? fuck no!!!

one day, it will be gone and the younger generations will suffer from lack of experiencing life.

great thread btw.

great thread btw.

I don't know about that unforgiven. I do quite a lot of experiencing here. I found these technologies expanded my life experiences. Do I always balance that with time spent with people I can actually touch and look in the eye? Not as often as I likely should, but that still doesn't diminish my virtual experiences. My daughter met her soulmate through her computer wanderings. The PC expanded her life experience way beyond what her anxiety disorder would have allowed in our neighborhood and community.

They're just doing life differently than we did. If it all vanished tomorrow they'd probably reinvent it as a living implant. :laughtwo:

Quite frankly, I'm lost without my iPhone and my access to the world through that tiny phone in my pocket.

I just feel that life was hmmm.... simpler and better before all of it. like dinner time, or coffee time. anytime spent with others was enjoyed not annoyed.

don't get me wrong, I too have learned so much from access to the internet.

anyhoo no harm meant just an opinion from the heart.

I just feel that life was hmmm.... simpler and better before all of it. like dinner time, or coffee time. anytime spent with others was enjoyed not annoyed.

don't get me wrong, I too have learned so much from access to the internet.

anyhoo no harm meant just an opinion from the heart.

No harm taken. :laughtwo: I get what you mean. Those lazy summer days under the shade of a tree reading or playing in the local creek, redirecting the waterways. Hanging out with the friends without the incessant texting. Look at how easy it became to answer the cell phone when you're out to dinner. Yeah, I get it. Too much praying to the gods of the cell phones going on these days for my own taste. Lol!

The only thing I like about my cell phone is my benny hill ringtone.

Now I'll have that tune running through my head all day long. :laughtwo:

getting the headslap part down is the best though. especially with some speed. lol

I'm Going to be Perfectly Honest Here & say "JOB WELL DONE" I'm Truly Impressed that U Have Grown with what I Myself started with- -a similar set up with a 200 watt CFL Light for Bloom & Flower. I'm Quite the Connoisseur Of Marijuana these days.
-I must take this time to share with you about The 1680D Mylar Fusion Hut. These Grow Tents Are Amazing as well as- -Ultimate In Stealth. I've Seen & Shopped as well I've been all over Canada & Looked at Many A Tent.
-I Personally Am Using the 3x3 Fusion Hut until Tomorrow that is. I'll be picking up the 4x4 after work tomorrow.
- Sincerely: Don. :Namaste: :Namaste:
IMG_048440.JPG
IMG_048440.JPG
IMG_049139.JPG
IMG_049037.JPG
IMG_047740.JPG
IMG_045034.JPG
IMG_047243.JPG
IMG_0071_1_3.JPG
IMG_013055.JPG
IMG_006682.JPG
IMG_0012_1_1.JPG
IMG_043741.JPG
IMG_0087_2_.JPG
IMG_0084_2_.JPG
IMG_0081_2_.JPG

I've always grown outdoors or indoors with 600watt HPS and i was curios, Do you get decent yields and quality bud from just white light? The only reason i ask is because i have a friend who's trying to do just that and i keep telling him he's dumb, but am i being to hasty? Just to show you what i mean by decent yields here...
Pic-10092015-006.jpg
Pic-10092015-006.jpg
Pic-10092015-007.jpg
Pic-10092015-007.jpg
Pic-10092015-002.jpg

These tents make cleaning, pest, air circulation, a breeze... No pun intended. just get one if you're an indoor grower.
Pic-06032016-001.jpg

Skip, is that this years outdoor?? You take your indoor outside for some sun? Nice pics!!! Im not far from you and my outdoor havent shown sex yet. Im glad its safe for you to have an outdoor. Where im at it depends on the neighborhood. Nice job! This is two weeks ago
20160614_170120.jpg

-NOW That's What I'm Talking about Right Here! Those Outdoors Look Marvelous "Absolutely Marvelous" I'm NOT One for-
-OUTDOOR GROWING. However Those are some REAL BEAUTIFUL Ladies There. I Personally Like The INDOOR as I Can-
- NEVER Get The THC Content I Need For My Migraines. I Have a very Close Friend whom Is An OLD SCHOOLER Too.
- He Also Loves His OUTDOOR MOTHER NATURE MARIJUANA! He's VERY ADAMANT THAT THE TASTE IS UN - REPRODUCIBLE.
- I Have Enjoyed Many An Outdoor Nug. I Just Prefer to Interact with my little Darlings Daily. I Enjoy Making My OWN SOIL!
- Also Feeding Them Too. I Had NO IDEA THE SKILL NEEDED TO GROW AMAZING MARIJUANA! I TRULY APPRECIATE A-
- Properly Flushed & Cured SMOKE. I've Been Using Marijuana Personally for 40yrs I Can Honestly Say That-
- "Until the 90's I Never really smoked ANYTHING AS POTENT AS THESE AMAZING STRAINS YOU SEE TODAY!
- Thank You For these awesome Pics It's ALWAYS NICE TO SEE MOTHER NATURE IN ALL HER GLORY ANYTIME!

Sincerely: Don.
IMG_049434.JPG
IMG_049037.JPG
IMG_047243.JPG
IMG_44817.JPG
IMG_44809.JPG
IMG_45085.JPG
IMG_45408.JPG
IMG_44627.JPG
IMG_44738.JPG
IMG_44679.JPG
IMG_44537.JPG
IMG_44529.JPG
IMG_445913.JPG
IMG_445411.JPG
IMG_446110.JPG

-
- I have to make my OWN SOIL By Using the Same Ingredients FOXFARM Does! I've NEVER SEEN SOIL That Grows Marijuana-
- As Well as This Soil Does!I May Not Be Able to Duplicate FoxFarm However I Know I'm Dang Close Enough to Grow-
- The BEST MEDICAL MARIJUANA In My City. I'd Share But I Just Cannot Grow Enough to Do So. I Only Grow Personal Pot!
- I Cannot get FoxFarm Soil Here In CANADA! I Know Right! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF-
- I Mean We GROW SOME OF THE BEST WEED ON THE GLOBE HERE IN CANADA! YET-
- No One Sells ANYTHING LIKE FOXFARM HERE! MADNESS I Tell You! I'm Presently Working On - Changing this situation & I'm - - - Quite CERTAIN I'll Sell The SHIGHT RIGHT OUT OF FOXFARM HERE!
- Anyhooow I've attached a bunch of Pics Of My Sickly Young Girls When They First Arrived Here. I Had To Literally Nurse Them Back to-
- Healthy Happy Little Girls & NOW THEY ARE BLOOMING BEAUTIFUL TODAY! :Namaste: :Namaste:

I've always grown outdoors or indoors with 600watt HPS and i was curios, Do you get decent yields and quality bud from just white light? The only reason i ask is because i have a friend who's trying to do just that and i keep telling him he's dumb, but am i being to hasty? Just to show you what i mean by decent yields here...
Pic-10092015-006.jpg
Pic-10092015-006.jpg
Pic-10092015-007.jpg
Pic-10092015-007.jpg
Pic-10092015-002.jpg

Skip, are these pics this years outdoor? It put your indoor pic with my last post. Theyre Beautiful!!!

Don, in Canada you can have clones shipped legal also??? Is MJ legal there? Whats your current laws??
Calif. laws are still sketchy. What they dont like here is growing way too much and making oil/dabs/wax or whatever they're calling it.

Yea, thats' right...the new PM was committed to legalizing weed, wonder what happened to that??

Don, in Canada you can have clones shipped legal also??? Is MJ legal there? Whats your current laws??
Calif. laws are still sketchy. What they dont like here is growing way too much and making oil/dabs/wax or whatever they're calling it.

typical crat stuff, eh.

he got himself voted in by getting a bunch of tokers to get up off the couch n vote, lol.

and now, he has put someone in charge of legalizing it, who is vehemently opposed to legalizing it.

just another campaign promise that was dreamt too big.

it will likely be: "well after an exhausting amount of research, costing taxpayers tens of millions of dollars, it has been deemed to be not prudent to legalize or even decriminalize the possession or use of marijuana. at this time, we have also enacted a crackdown on all previously licenced medical users and growers, in the effort to rid our country of this harmful, deadly narcotic which is produced to support gangs and terrorist acts happening worldwide. thank you for your support, now KISS MY ASS!!!"

yep, that sounds about right eh?

p.s. this is merely a parody of what will likely happen when Canadian politicians are pushed to come through with their campaign promises. not my opinion AT ALL of what should be done.

thanks

p.p.s. hehehe my 200th post is an anti political parody. :cheer:

Yea, thats' right...the new PM was committed to legalizing weed, wonder what happened to that??

I was gonna ask if you could hear it in the ringtone :rofl:

dunno but my brothers and I used to piss each other off doin the benny hill to each other. lol I kin get the slap goin so fast its hilarious. waaaay too much practice slappin 3 older brothers heads lol

great thread btw.
Ive been here two months and your the first person Ive seen cuss. I didnt know it was fuckn ok! Have a great holiday!!

getting the headslap part down is the best though. especially with some speed. lol

When I hear benny Hill I think of chasing females around and them running like hell!! Its a great ring tone. Ive also thought Sanford and Son.
Ive thought of a great use for my cell phone........... playing Iheart radio Bob Marley while Im tending my crop. I havent done it yet, but good thought! The old man in me hasent done it yet.
Have a great 4th ALL!!

Back
Top Bottom