Wtf, 3 week seedling flowering already??

Little update, he's got some new growth going, and his pollen sacks under the top growth look they're starting to mature nicely, here's a size comparison for you guys so you can see how small he actually is.

420-magazine-mobile566306544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile362251429.jpg

This plant kills me., looking at the stem I'm shocked it can hold those pollen sacs lol

This plant kills me., looking at the stem I'm shocked it can hold those pollen sacs lol
I know, I was shocked when I came back from a weekend to find he was flowering his stem is pretty strong though, there seems to be no weight issues, it's a stocky little plant, if this is genetic it'd be amazing.

I think I may have one of the smallest father plants (well that's what I plan on him to be) I've ever come across.

I'd be curious to see the plants that come from this pollen.
Even if it's not genetics for this guy I'm wondering it could be for the new seeds.

I'd be curious to see the plants that come from this pollen.
Even if it's not genetics for this guy I'm wondering it could be for the new seeds.
Definitely, well his genetics are from my understanding Jaimcan Kush crossed with a sativa Landrace strain from my country, the high I've got from the mother plant that he came from is a very couch lock type high with a sativa buzz, I noticed it made touching different fabrics or textures feel incredible but I was still able to focus on things as well, the taste was like a very spicy type taste on the inhale and a bit of a pine / fruity exhale.

Also the strain when dried and cured had almost no smell at all, once in a joint it had quite a smell but as a dried bud it had little to no odor,

I plan on crossing it with females from the same mother plant and and blueberry cheese and big bud as well then see what I can produce, but if I can manage to carry that same odourless trait and the relaxed but focused euphoric high, I may be on to something.

I seem to be in the same boat. Grew from hemp seed, 4 week old in window so about 6 hrs darkness. This​ is a ft from base of pot. Only ever grew 1 female before so im a bit unsure. I'm isolating this one cause I've 3 smallies coming up!! Those look like cahoonas to me!!
420-magazine-mobile1469852502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879088809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520630147.jpg

This is my 1st post so sorry if the photos don't appear. The app UI wouldn't be my favorite.

I seem to be in the same boat. Grew from hemp seed, 4 week old in window so about 6 hrs darkness. This​ is a ft from base of pot. Only ever grew 1 female before so im a bit unsure. I'm isolating this one cause I've 3 smallies coming up!! Those look like cahoonas to me!!
420-magazine-mobile1469852502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879088809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520630147.jpg

This is my 1st post so sorry if the photos don't appear. The app UI wouldn't be my favorite. .

Are you trying to grow hemp or cannabis? That's definitely a male. Man, what's up with all these tiny male plants lol

Are you trying to grow hemp or cannabis? That's definitely a male. Man, what's up with all these tiny male plants lol
Hemp, cannabis, weed. I thought it was all the one!...Holy shit. Just had to Google the difference! New information has come to light! Haha. May go buy some seeds so! Those were just from a bag of hemp. Might as well let it grow for the practice.

Hemp, cannabis, weed. I thought it was all the one!...Holy shit. Just had to Google the difference! New information has come to light! Haha. May go buy some seeds so! Those were just from a bag of hemp. Might as well let it grow for the practice.

I have a girlfriend who grows hemp for to make lotion but it's not the same as cannabis. At one point someone crossed hemp for the ruderalis with a photo strain to make autoflowers.

I have a girlfriend who grows hemp for to make lotion but it's not the same as cannabis. At one point someone crossed hemp for the ruderalis with a photo strain to make autoflowers.
Well hemp is cannabis, both hemp and marijuana come from the cannabis plant, hemp is basically weed with no thc, but it's still a type of cannabis

Back
Top Bottom