Does it make any economical or rational sense to veg for a month before flowering?

Respectfully - not true. Once buds are fully set you can increase above 12 hours of lights on per day while staying in flower and avoiding a reveg.... it has to be done slowly. However the general consensus is more dark builds flower buds.... not more light. If you want to shave time off length of grow then bump down to 10 on 14 off. Autos flower without the 12 dark requirement

nice buddage CDXXNOW.

not true once buds are fully set you can increase above 12 hours of lights on per day while staying in flower and avoiding a reveg.... it has to be done slowly but the general consensus is more dark builds flower buds.... not more light. If you want to shave time off length of grow then bump down to 10 on 14 off
You may not get a reveg situation but you might get leafy buds.

You may not get a reveg situation but you might get leafy buds.
I tried the 18/6 and my autofems did not like it at all. I believe because of my led lighting situation. Bright lights, Bright lights!!! In my Mowgli voice. LoL
Plus, I'm using 2ea Vander 2000w'ers and 1ea 3000w Vander with a bloom switch in a tiny 36 inch by 48 inch tent. Bright lights.

Look at my results at... My 1st Time Super LED Grow Show A/F's

If its the grow you posted under your profile you have only just begun flowering havent you ?, I could be wrong but your grow isnt finished yet is it.?, in fact its only just begun, growing is a funny old game and you shouldnt talk about "results" until your grow is actually done and dusted and you have something solid to show for it. Peace.

Respectfully - not true. Once buds are fully set you can increase above 12 hours of lights on per day while staying in flower and avoiding a reveg.... it has to be done slowly. However the general consensus is more dark builds flower buds.... not more light. If you want to shave time off length of grow then bump down to 10 on 14 off. Autos flower without the 12 dark requirement

nice buddage CDXXNOW.
Thank you

If its the grow you posted under your profile you have only just begun flowering havent you ?, I could be wrong but your grow isnt finished yet is it.?, in fact its only just begun, growing is a funny old game and you shouldnt talk about "results" until your grow is actually done and dusted and you have something solid to show for it. Peace.
No, I'm refering to a previous grow show that completed.

Plus, I'm using 2ea Vander 2000w'ers and 1ea 3000w Vander with a bloom switch in a tiny 36 inch by 48 inch tent. Bright lights.

what's your actual draw ?
curious as i run big led in a small space. 12 cob 600w true draw in a touch under 4 x 4. gonna roll a a nextlight mega in there next run. around same wattage. i like wall to wall led. nowhere to run.

2 of these.

Screenshot_20210522-095910_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom