XLogicx Perpetual Seed Production

xLogicx

Hello Folks this is my first journal, currently I am working on some Oretga from Mr. Nice doing an open pollination. this run will be done in a few weeks in the mean time I am having some teething issues testing various RDWC builds.

I built a system that houses 5 plants in a common reservoir, here is a male plant that I cut back, he rebounded fast and then thanked me by adding another gender to it's toolbox.

Hermie male, not sure what to do with it, the roots are all grown together with the others and ripping it out would certainly cause a lot of stress on the females not to mention cause a lot of dead roots, and rot, so I opt to leave it.

:thanks:

DSCF44493.JPG

Anyhow this thread will be slow going for now, as I am improving on some components in the RDWC, first was the pump, the initial pump I install was nice and quiet but it ended up leaking a fair bit there was a real need to have something reliable and worry free for the most part.

So this is what I picked up today, some of you with experience with this pump will know where this is going to go.

GMCSI1k.jpg

So I grabbed the proper fittings and installed them:

3IVTewq.jpg

thankfully I installed some unions in my system for just such an occasion.

3IVTewq.jpg

Anyhow I hooked up the plumbing and plugged that baby in, well this pump is a screamer it is far too loud for an indoor application. I plugged it into a cycle timer and have it running 15 minutes on and 45 minutes off.

I am looking for suggestions on pumps, reef pumps seem to be the style I will end up with, this pump was $120CA so that's the budget.

In the mean time this is the Ortega factory :)

qusg0nG.jpg

Thanks SD

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom