420 Member
Tangerine Dream Autoflower
Genetics : G13 x Afghani x Neville’s Haze x Ruderalis
Blend : 60% Sativa / 30% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
Flowering Time : 55 - 65 days
THC : 24%
CBD : Medium
Yield : 400g - 500g per m/2 of plant

Just dropped this bad girl into a flip top mason jar with some natural spring water.
The wait begins.

IMG_20190507_220409.jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190507220439885_COVER~2.jpg

@YEG Bud Tender

Are you in the YEG area? I was Born and raised in the area.

Your off to a great start sir!! I’m impressed with the tangerine. A friend of mine has been looking for those genetics!
I’ll be sure to follow along!

If you’ve got time to waste, and time to read, my journal is located at the bottom of my post. Your welcome to follow along!!

:passitleft:

Hey @YEG Bud Tender, i'm looking at doing the photoperiod Tangerine Dream - so i'll follow along and check how your auto turns out. :bongrip: Any info on your grow setup?

@irie lion :
My grow setup is a 4x4 Gorilla Grow tent in my basement. I am growing in soil-less medium (ProMix Mycorrhizae) with a Solar System 550 Commercial Series LED with controller.

For nutrients I am using Dutch Nutrients A/B and DN Growth Burst in veg at half strength, and then I plan to use DN Growth Burst and DN Diamond when they flip into flower. I also run some cal-mag at about 1/4 strength.

My feeding schedule will be alternating nutes, nutes, water, foliar spray, water, nutes, nutes. Of course, this is all further down the road. Right now as a seedling, I am just feeding straight 6.4 PH'd water until I get a couple of nodes then I'll start my nutrients and LST.

One of the issues I've had so far on some other using this medium was that the ProMix is very acid when you get it as it's shipped between 2.0 and 4.0 so you need to pre-condition it with PH 6.5-7.0 water before you can transplant or plant into it.

Well, it's been a little while since I last updated this.

I was dealing with some issues I was having on another grow, but I got them all sorted out and now I can focus back on this little autoflower of mine.

I just transplanted it from a 1 gal. pot to a 3 gal. pot, and she's growing great as far as I can tell. Not as many roots as I would like, but still she should do just fine.

IMG_20190605_214648.jpgIMG_20190608_201938(1).jpgIMG_20190608_201943.jpgIMG_20190608_202008.jpg

Hey Bud Tender, she's looking good :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom