Yellow Flower Immature Plant, outdoor-indoor transplant

unableagatha

Hello I recently transplanted several wild plants from outdoor to indoor to try my thumb at indoor growing. These plants are very immature maybe 8-10 cm tall. The tallest of these plants has developed a yellow flower despite a 24 hour light cycle.

fromWild.jpg

Questions:
Male?
Pollinated female?
There are dark specs at the base of the flower. Early seeds?
Is the yellow pollen?

I would appreciate your advice and assistance. I was unable to find other 420 threads with similar circumstances. I would welcome redirection to threads on this topic.

Thanks for your time and expertise.

Ms.Fox thanks for sharing your expertise. This plant strongly resembles distinctive look of cannabis.

Would anyone know of a look-alike resource? Pictures of cannabis vs look-alikes.

Again thanks for your time and expertise.

haha this is a weed that grows everywhere around here what we used to do as kids was but our thumbs under the yellow flower and flick it like a missile, other then doing that the plant has no other use :p

well i guess dandelions could be confused with herb as well then huh?? This is supposed to be a forum on the herb not what weeds we have growing around the house?? Isnt there an off topic thread for this??

Well I guess we should also make a area for people like you to be dicks in then too, right? Just because you've never seen the certain plant in mention, doesnt mean it doesnt resemble weed at all, nor does it mean we're stupid enough to think dandilions look like weed.

Back
Top Bottom