Yellowing leaves late flower

The current is ripping out here.

3131D4B2-57C7-4FAD-B7A7-99C0978856C5.jpeg
Did you get your flight out ok?
Must have by the pic. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning brother bill we made it out barely with the weather. You ever messed with aquaponics? Im trying to figure our something that can water itself while im at work. My goal is to one day not have to come offshore anymore and have a running aquaponics farm with vegetables and when the time gets right i can switch over from veggies to herb. Theres a bunch of whole foods markets around my house and aquaponics is considered organic $$$. These guys TX were making 15000 a month on lettuce alone selling it to whole food stores. The lettuce would stay good for weeks because they would leave a little of the root system on it and it would prolong its shelf life by 2 weeks. Thats my goal anyway and i was thinking about farming bass and bream for pond stocking instead of nasty ass catfish and talapia

Good morning brother bill we made it out barely with the weather. You ever messed with aquaponics? Im trying to figure our something that can water itself while im at work. My goal is to one day not have to come offshore anymore and have a running aquaponics farm with vegetables and when the time gets right i can switch over from veggies to herb. Theres a bunch of whole foods markets around my house and aquaponics is considered organic $$$. These guys TX were making 15000 a month on lettuce alone selling it to whole food stores. The lettuce would stay good for weeks because they would leave a little of the root system on it and it would prolong its shelf life by 2 weeks. Thats my goal anyway and i was thinking about farming bass and bream for pond stocking instead of nasty ass catfish and talapia
Glad you made it out safe,
How long is the flight out?
It's a brilliant idea. :thumb: Aquaponics.
I'm afraid I'm no where near that level.
I'm still trying to figure out which end of a coconut to put perlite in. :rofl:
There are a couple links.
You have room for a greenhouse?

Stay safe

Its about a hr and 15 min flight from the beach i think the water is close to a mile deep. We on what is called a TLP or tension leg platform. And what you talking about you still trying to figure out which end of a coconut to put in the dirt? Your skills are exceptional your being modest i know you have years of experience. my skills are sub par shit im still wet behind the ears. I have 40 acres i can put green houses on. I had a pit bike track on some of it but i bulldozed it. Our weather here is probably more suitable for cannabis growing in comparison to the northern hemisphere. Its feels like summer here for 10 months out the year but its freaking humid.

image.jpg

AC5F06F0-2A04-4415-99AF-1A35A4C975AD.jpeg

Its about a hr and 15 min flight from the beach i think the water is close to a mile deep. We on what is called a TLP or tension leg platform. And what you talking about you still trying to figure out which end of a coconut to put in the dirt? Your skills are exceptional your being modest i know you have years of experience. my skills are sub par shit im still wet behind the ears. I have 40 acres i can put green houses on. I had a pit bike track on some of it but i bulldozed it. Our weather here is probably more suitable for cannabis growing in comparison to the northern hemisphere. Its feels like summer here for 10 months out the year but its freaking humid.

image.jpg

AC5F06F0-2A04-4415-99AF-1A35A4C975AD.jpeg
Oh no. I had 50 acres with a motocross track and trails.
Miss it.
6 hr Drive and then 1 and a 1/4 out.
Your looking a full day round trip.
You out for a week?
And thanks for the compliment but I'm just a friendly beginner. ;)
Aeroponics is beyond my scope.
I'm happy with Remo.
Stay safe my friend, that's a hell of a drop.

Grow well

Sea creature? What you think about it old school?Lmao i have a video but cant figure out how to put it up. I want you to give me your thoughts.

C4411794-7DED-4E24-8A4B-A3FE0D760CC3.jpeg
I don't know but swimming is over. :rofl:
Holy fek, what is it ?

Stay safe

@Bill284 hey mr.bill check these pictures out.. i took them back in 2017 offshore. Im not sure wtf it was or they were but i took them within a 10 minute period around midnight one night. The crazy shit i seen out here. When you in the middle of the ocean its pretty desolate for sure

809F33D1-4108-4324-949F-005CD2B1C809.jpeg

DA46E942-914A-4759-B0F4-C5301131D023.jpeg

D142D5E0-D6C3-4562-9F56-772282059FEB.jpeg

92A208B5-373C-4560-B96E-7A00EE2467F1.jpeg

@Bill284 hey mr.bill check these pictures out.. i took them back in 2017 offshore. Im not sure wtf it was or they were but i took them within a 10 minute period around midnight one night. The crazy shit i seen out here. When you in the middle of the ocean its pretty desolate for sure

809F33D1-4108-4324-949F-005CD2B1C809.jpeg

DA46E942-914A-4759-B0F4-C5301131D023.jpeg

D142D5E0-D6C3-4562-9F56-772282059FEB.jpeg

92A208B5-373C-4560-B96E-7A00EE2467F1.jpeg
I just sent Dust your pics.
Crazy stuff.
Are you allowed to bring a fishing rod out there?

Stay safe

I just sent Dust your pics.
Crazy stuff.
Are you allowed to bring a fishing rod out there?

Stay safe
Is grits groceries? 😂 i been burnt out on fishing mr.bill that shit turns into work after work. I keep a few rod and reels in my tool house for when the cobia start migrating. I love catching those lemon fish/cobia they are delicious and i never pass up the opportunity to catch one of them. Ill stop whatever im doing when i see them bastards. Other than that i just fish when the wife wants some to put on the bbq pit. I been working deepwater and not on the intercontinental shelf they have some shit out here you will hook and it pop 250lb braid like its a thread. You never see what they are but either monster grouper or sharks.

2689171B-B271-4B6E-A79F-203D10A80000.jpeg

Is grits groceries? 😂 i been burnt out on fishing mr.bill that shit turns into work after work. I keep a few rod and reels in my tool house for when the cobia start migrating. I love catching those lemon fish/cobia they are delicious and i never pass up the opportunity to catch one of them. Ill stop whatever im doing when i see them bastards. Other than that i just fish when the wife wants some to put on the bbq pit. I been working deepwater and not on the intercontinental shelf they have some shit out here you will hook and it pop 250lb braid like its a thread. You never see what they are but either monster grouper or sharks.

2689171B-B271-4B6E-A79F-203D10A80000.jpeg
How close to the water can you get.
That's pretty freeken cool.
Be careful.

Stay safe

How close to the water can you get.
That's pretty freeken cool.
Be careful.

Stay safe
Pretty close over where im at now i can get about 10-15’ . On a fixed leg structure you can go all the way to the bottom weather depending. If i could i would put a video on here for you to see. They waited to long to evacuate us and we were stuck on a platform during tropical storm sandy a few years back. some 60’+ waves it was pretty freaking crazy

Pretty close over where im at now i can get about 10-15’ . On a fixed leg structure you can go all the way to the bottom weather depending. If i could i would put a video on here for you to see. They waited to long to evacuate us and we were stuck on a platform during tropical storm sandy a few years back. some 60’+ waves it was pretty freaking crazy
Wow that must have been terrifying.
If they were on time say, would they have completely evaluated everyone?
Or left a crew to watch over it?
The fish you catch, you have to lift 10-15' up first?
Unless you are on a unit with stares?
What do you do out there ?
Besides post pics.:rofl:

Stay safe

Construction superintendent/ project manager. Im a welder/fitter by trade and on my off days (which seem to be obsolete these days) i have a little welding business with a few rigs and a couple pieces of equipment. I haul the fish up with a gaff on a rope and clip it on my fishing line and let it slide down and hook them. I have a reel i can hook up a corded or cordless drill to on the handrails if the barracuda’s keep stealing my fish. I have lots of time to fukk off most of the time. Right now im starting a year long life expansion job. These things float like a big can in the water and since it floats its considered a vessel. They only have a 20yr life expectancy on these things because of the dynamics of it constantly moving and the environment its in. It gets coast guard inspections every 5 years. Check out TLP offshore platforms it will give you a better idea.

image.jpg

Construction superintendent/ project manager. Im a welder/fitter by trade and on my off days (which seem to be obsolete these days) i have a little welding business with a few rigs and a couple pieces of equipment. I haul the fish up with a gaff on a rope and clip it on my fishing line and let it slide down and hook them. I have a reel i can hook up a corded or cordless drill to on the handrails if the barracuda’s keep stealing my fish. I have lots of time to fukk off most of the time. Right now im starting a year long life expansion job. These things float like a big can in the water and since it floats its considered a vessel. They only have a 20yr life expectancy on these things because of the dynamics of it constantly moving and the environment its in. It gets coast guard inspections every 5 years. Check out TLP offshore platforms it will give you a better idea.

image.jpg
Wow I had no Idea, tension leg platforms.
You said your past the shelf right? How deep are you to the ocean floor now?
You have to show me that rig.
Sounds brilliant.
Barracuda are fun to catch but can be a pain after a few.
I've been shark fishing on the east coast couple times was brilliant.
But we didn't have to haul them 40' into the air. :rofl:

stay safe
Take care my friend, talk soon. :ciao:

Wow that must have been terrifying.
If they were on time say, would they have completely evaluated everyone?
Or left a crew to watch over it?
The fish you catch, you have to lift 10-15' up first?
Unless you are on a unit with stares?
What do you do out there ?
Besides post pics.:rofl:

Stay safe
Out here everyone goes in. I promise you this much you would never want to be on a floating structure in a tropical storm. Thank God we were on a fix legged platform. If you never seen a 60’ wave coming at you before its something to see.
Wow I had no Idea, tension leg platforms.
You said your past the shelf right? How deep are you to the ocean floor now?
You have to show me that rig.
Sounds brilliant.
Barracuda are fun to catch but can be a pain after a few.
I've been shark fishing on the east coast couple times was brilliant.
But we didn't have to haul them 40' into the air. :rofl:

stay safe
Take care my friend, talk soon. :ciao:
Almost a mile deep i think its around 4900ft deep. This platform isnt that big it’s actually the smallest one if its kind. Its just very dangerous something happens you are on your own pretty much. We go through pretty extensive training helicopter crash simulator in a deep pool. They have a cockpit strap you in and flip it over under water and you have to unbuckle knock the window out and swim to the surface. If you are claustrophobic or cant swim its probably isnt the job for you.

Out here everyone goes in. I promise you this much you would never want to be on a floating structure in a tropical storm. Thank God we were on a fix legged platform. If you never seen a 60’ wave coming at you before its something to see.

Almost a mile deep i think its around 4900ft deep. This platform isnt that big it’s actually the smallest one if its kind. Its just very dangerous something happens you are on your own pretty much. We go through pretty extensive training helicopter crash simulator in a deep pool. They have a cockpit strap you in and flip it over under water and you have to unbuckle knock the window out and swim to the surface. If you are claustrophobic or cant swim its probably isnt the job for you.
Fixed leg 4900 feet deep ?
I bet the pool is a lot warmer.
That's great you made it out, then what did they tell you to do?
Pull cord on life jacket, activate a beeper or light?
You wear a full life suit in the chopper right?
Balls of steel buddy.
Good for you. :thumb:

Stay safe

Fixed leg 4900 feet deep ?
I bet the pool is a lot warmer.
That's great you made it out, then what did they tell you to do?
Pull cord on life jacket, activate a beeper or light?
You wear a full life suit in the chopper right?
Balls of steel buddy.
Good for you. :thumb:

Mr bill it has pilings drove in the sea bed and anchor chains and cables that keep it tethered in place. The can on the one im on goes 100’ deep from the water line then the legs go out 100’ each way

22E18358-B953-480C-88B2-954E41F78ED0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom