Yellowing leaves late flower

tablelegslim

I been offshore working the last few weeks and i had someone looking over my plants. Well i just got in and noticed the leaves turning on them. Its been in flower since june 16 so im wondering if its getting close to the end of its life cycle or its some sort of problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Slim

F145C381-5560-449A-ACF7-5F4E04582DD2.jpeg

Mine and your issue looks similar. It's been hell of hot here. Ive seen over the years where leaves begin to yellow at end of flower.

But me being who I am. I read and read and read. I sometimes create issue out of nothing.

My plant shows similar signs started with One leaf and then another. I did treat with calmag about 2 weeks ago, thought I was good to go. But then this morning I noticed yellowing on plant. :eek:

I'm strictly water. So might be a N deficiency

I been offshore working the last few weeks and i had someone looking over my plants. Well i just got in and noticed the leaves turning on them. Its been in flower since june 16 so im wondering if its getting close to the end of its life cycle or its some sort of problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Slim

F145C381-5560-449A-ACF7-5F4E04582DD2.jpeg
They look over watered Slim.
I'd let them dry right out then give them a full feed at 6.3 ph.

Hope everything else went well while you were away.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Its been in flower since june 16 so im wondering if its getting close to the end of its life cycle or its some sort of problem.
Yes. Close to the end of its life and it does look like a minor Nitrogen deficiency. No point in adding any Nitrogen now unless you want to. About all it will do at this point is slow down the yellowing and I doubt that you or I would really notice much change. Since it will be 7 weeks since the flowering started might want to consider any Bloom Boosters if you want or just go with the flow.

Many nutrient deficiencies cause permanent damage to the leaf and that cannot be fixed. A Nitrogen deficiency is one of the few that can be reversed to some extent and often the leaf will turn green again.

None the less, nice looking plant with some decent stacks of buds.

I don't believe in senescence, or at least that it indicates that everything is normal... it is not. I am going to take a leap after assuming that you are using regular bottled nutes and soil and that you have been feeding fairly strongly all along. If this is the case, then what I see here is nothing more exciting than a simple salt lockout because of all the debris the nutes have left in the soil. At just about this point in the grow, it is oftentimes necessary to give the soil a good rinsing out, or a flush, which involves pouring 3x the container size of fresh water through the soil in the place of one of your every other time plain water waterings. Rinse out the salt, clear the pipes, and your plant will once again be able to enjoy the nutes that you are providing, and your plants will get green again and will finish spectacularly.

@Emilya simple salt lockout because of all the debris the nutes have left in the soil.

Even on a water only diet?

Sorry about the quality of pictures, shot through the looking glass:bongrip:
I am going to take a leap after assuming that you are using regular bottled nutes and soil and that you have been feeding fairly strongly all along. If this is the case...
I answered your question before you asked it. No, salt only builds up if you are feeding.

You are giving water only, so again, going down the assumption road, I am going to assume that you are using a supersoil of some kind?

I don't believe in senescence, or at least that it indicates that everything is normal... it is not. I am going to take a leap after assuming that you are using regular bottled nutes and soil and that you have been feeding fairly strongly all along. If this is the case, then what I see here is nothing more exciting than a simple salt lockout because of all the debris the nutes have left in the soil. At just about this point in the grow, it is oftentimes necessary to give the soil a good rinsing out, or a flush, which involves pouring 3x the container size of fresh water through the soil in the place of one of your every other time plain water waterings. Rinse out the salt, clear the pipes, and your plant will once again be able to enjoy the nutes that you are providing, and your plants will get green again and will finish spectacularly.
I only just started using nutrients a few weeks ago. Before that it was worm castings ,azomite lime, 444, mykoz ,perlite bone meal, rotten fish juice . watering with rainwater never ph’d the water tried to keep it as natural as possible. I thought i may have been under feeding them. The person that i had looking out for them didnt seem to follow the simple directions. i told him do not cut on it and only use rainwater 1/2 strength big bloom at 2tbsp per gallon of water every third watering with half strength cha ching at 1/8 tsp and see how they react. He did the opposite chopped on it and didnt feed and barely watered them. I wanted to punch him in the face but its my fault for letting his dumb ass look after them. Look a the far left top its been mutilated

I think it was a case of someone not following simple directions and reading the plants

77061767-DFB7-486A-A576-0ECDAF8AF7AA.jpeg

D55A442D-4D36-4907-B134-2DC5251B9E6E.jpeg

C325D5FB-60F5-427D-8A64-CA2C913AB277.jpeg

I only just started using nutrients a few weeks ago. Before that it was worm castings ,azomite lime, 444, mykoz ,perlite bone meal, rotten fish juice . watering with rainwater never ph’d the water tried to keep it as natural as possible. I thought i may have been under feeding them. The person that i had looking out for them didnt seem to follow the simple directions. i told him do not cut on it and only use rainwater 1/2 strength big bloom at 2tbsp per gallon of water every third watering with half strength cha ching at 1/8 tsp and see how they react. He did the opposite chopped on it and didnt feed and barely watered them. I wanted to punch him in the face but its my fault for letting his dumb ass look after them. Look a the far left top its been mutilated

I think it was a case of someone not following simple directions and reading the plants
You will get better at this @tablelegslim and I commend you for trying to go all natural, but I might have some hard news for you. FF Cha-ching is not at all natural. Most of the inputs that you mentioned above might be natural but they are not bio-available and take time and microbes to process in order to be available to the plants. 444 is bioavailable, but it gets used up fast, and then there isn't any more of that in there. Fish juice has some good N and some other stuff, but its not nearly what all the plants need at this point. So why are you using just a part of the Fox Farm nutrient line, and why the instructions about just the third time and 1/2 strength of the soluble nutes? It is no wonder the plants are hungry. No Tiger Bloom in your arsenal?

So don't blame your friend... and I am wondering just who does get the blame here. Did you come up with this feeding method or is this something that someone is doing on YouTube? Has anyone advised you to simply follow the directions that Fox Farms provides online, just to see what following the directions will give you? That is my recommendation at this point... your plants need to be fed, and all those additives aren't yet ready. I recommend using the FF Trio as instructed and keep working that soil. Sometime next grow, that azomite and bone meal might be cooked into that soil and ready to use... until then, feed from the bottle.

Its my job!! damn job. My inexperience is to blame. If i were there i could have maybe helped them out at the first sign of a problem. I would have came on this great forum and reached out for help as these great people kindly do. And maybe something could have been done sooner. Its really only the second time at trying my hand at growing. I have a little lovely blueberry photo plant that kindly donated herself to my experimentations. I shoot high but keep low expectations keep from being totally disappointed 😂

3F6DBE5E-9E62-41D9-BA06-E622F2010B56.jpeg

4E8E8BB4-9967-4829-8C23-73F3DA856924.jpeg

FA91F251-56AB-4C91-AD9C-36C8CA72F924.jpeg

Some of the buds look closer to being harvested that others. Will it hurt the plant to removed the flowers that are ready to be harvested and leaving the ones that arent? Or do you just wait and let the rest of the flowers to ripen? The lower and inner most buds still have thick white pistils coming out.

798D92B0-6A6E-4AC4-B092-8D085C21A2CA.jpeg

23323C6A-CF20-40B4-BFFB-5A02C057A89D.jpeg

C846269E-9FA6-4A83-BDF6-86DFE1109BFA.jpeg

08D41C22-7D8B-4A0E-A3E7-52CA31AD013E.jpeg

35493166-79A3-48A3-98F6-F43AD86B9146.jpeg

CF19F522-2BB2-4733-BCF6-D7741F47A4F1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom