Yellowing leaves on my first photo period

Finnicki

My blueberry plant is going into flower. I know I waited too long to switch to the 12/12 schedule. I had been growing auto
flowers before that. The leaves have been yellowing all over the plant. I have also seen some new leaves emerging. Is this normal for a photoperiod to do this?? Thanks. the Rookie

I did top this plant. Watering every two days or else the leaves droop. I have changed to an overnight 12 hr light schedule to cool tent down. It seemed to have worked. Our outdoor temps have cooled also. 17C8903F-A374-43F2-99BE-EC893C4E47AD.jpegC841E29D-0672-4C42-8A31-D2BB9547DF8C.jpeg

Blueberry is in a smart bag. I have four air pots waiting to be used. Not sure if I need to swap it to one of those. Two seedlings will be going in those soon enough. I use Cal Mag and two FF liquids for the girls.

I use FF Tiger Bloom since it is an older plant.
I used to use that. And liked it. However you GOT to get some MegaCrop!!!!!!!! So easy. Its 4 grams per gallon in veg and 5 grams in flower! That's it. So easy works better than anything out there as far as I'm concerned. My plants are monsters and no issues whatsoever. Great great product

Back
Top Bottom