Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

Them youngins are looking really good YR. We had a light dusting of snow yesterday and this morning. Been a strange winter for us out here. More cold than we normally get but nothing like you guys get. Happy Sativaday to you.

beemer,
Thanks for dropping by and the good comments. Snow, want some ? We got plenty, 30" snowpack at present. Can deal with snow, but that bitter below zero cold`s a different story. And a goodend to you and yours.

2-23-14
Update :
All the girls are doing good. Think the fimming missed on 2 of `em, time will tell. Here`s a few pictures to look at

....Stacked Kush
IMG_024434.JPG
IMG_024533.JPG

....Silver LA
IMG_024629.JPG

IMG_024728.JPG

....White Widow
IMG_024835.JPG

IMG_025026.JPG

....LA Confidential
IMG_025129.JPG

IMG_025229.JPG

....White Widow, LA Confidential, Stacked Kush, Silver LA
IMG_025330.JPG

IMG_025426.JPG

Done, finished, over with...................

Did it again. wrote a paragraph and some how deleted it. Think it`s time to go to bed

Today all 4 of my girls got their first taste of full strength nutes. Stacked Kush gave up 2 clones. All look good, so far.

Yo there Yoop,s everything sure looking fine the girls are looking wonderful
The sun is shining over here an we are looking forwards to:lot-o-toke:SNOWAmazing its really felt like spring was on the way then my daughter let us have the news this morning , have a great day Grow on

Hey YR. Your grow is looking fantastic! Think I will pull up a chair and watch.

horse,
Thanks, glad ya stopped by. There`re burning one in the back, see an empty chair, go join em.

Happy Weednsday Yooper :thumb:
mr. cronic,
Can always count on you coming around. Thanks, have a good -----day. (fill in the blank)

Hey yooper. Just stopped in to say "Hello". Looking good!:Namaste:
OMM,
And "Hello" to you. Thanks for comin` around, fellow old fart.
Yo there Yoop,s everything sure looking fine the girls are looking wonderful
The sun is shining over here an we are looking forwards to:lot-o-toke:SNOWAmazing its really felt like spring was on the way then my daughter let us have the news this morning , have a great day Grow on
jaga,
You should live here. Today`s high is BELOW ZERO, just a little bit colder than I like. Thanks for stopping` in.

2-28-14
Update :
The girls are looking good. Yesterday they got full strength nutes for the first time. The clones, one looks ok, the other one is wilted. Have to wait and see. Got a few pictures to look at, so here they come.

....The girls.
....Stacked Kush, Silver LA, White Widow, LA Confidential
IMG_025526.JPG

IMG_025628.JPG

....Stacked Kush
IMG_025725.JPG

IMG_025829.JPG

....Silver LA
IMG_025929.JPG

IMG_026028.JPG

....White Widow
IMG_026331.JPG

IMG_026435.JPG

....The Jungle
IMG_026634.JPG

IMG_026735.JPG

......................THE END...........................................................................

(camera has wrong date)

mr. cronic,
Glad you took the time to stop by. Your comments are always welcome. Peace.

OMM,
Thanks for stopping by and the encouraging words. Always good to hear from an old friend.

Back
Top Bottom