Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

jaga,
mr. cronic,
Hey guys, thanks for stopping by and for the encouraging words. Have a great weedend.

Your ladies are looking very nice ! How long will you veg these girls?

That , the girls will decide for themselves, by size. I will grow them to 24" - 30" tall, then flip the lights to 12 / 12. Bigger girls = bigger yield. Can`t say for sure, time wise. I always go by size.

Happy Munchday Yooper :thumb:
I can only veg for 3 weeks well ive taken it to almost 5 not by choice lol
I usually go only 3 weeks tho cause they usually stretch enough to almost top out the space I have for flower

Happy Munchday Yooper :thumb:
I can only veg for 3 weeks well ive taken it to almost 5 not by choice lol
I usually go only 3 weeks tho cause they usually stretch enough to almost top out the space I have for flower

My girls top out at 5'3". Will veg to 24"-30". Big girls don't cry.....they yield more.
Twotokeday ....have a good one mr. cronic.

looking good soon you will repot them

Good to see ya stoppin` by. Before long they`ll outgrow them 6" pots.
And here`s to you having a good Twotokeday.

2-17-14
Update,
The girls are growin` like a weed. Got a few pictures for your enjoyment. Here we go.
.....The girls, Stacked Kush, White Widow, LA Confidential, Silver LA.
IMG_022327.JPG

.....Picture of the girls.
IMG_022429.JPG

2-17-14
.....Grownin` girls.
IMG_022536.JPG

.....Can I weigh in on this ?
IMG_022734.JPG

.....Stacked Kush
IMG_023133.JPG

.....Silver LA
IMG_023241.JPG

.....LA Confidential
IMG_023332.JPG

.....White Widow
IMG_023429.JPG

PS,
Opps forgot one
IMG_023036.JPG

Good morning weed YR Them there babies are starting to look like young girls. Looking good my friend. Happy Tokerday.

Good job, yooper......They ARE growing like weeds! Nice pictures too.....you are doing it all now ol friend! :Namaste::cheer::bravo:

OMM,
A weed is a weed is a weed is a weed, and growing like one too. This weed was growing good long before man tried to screw it up. Now if I can keep from doing that, we be happy campers. Picture taking is coming along. Thanks for the encouraging words ol` friend.

Good morning weed YR Them there babies are starting to look like young girls. Looking good my friend. Happy Tokerday.

beemer,
Hey ol` buddy, thanks for stopping by. Yes, they are turning into young girls. No boys allowed.

I'm ready to get home. Hows the u.p. Doing?the deer are going to have a bad time with all the snow this year.

Girls looking great.

bozzo,
Yeah we got our share of snow and then some. Want some ? Deer were around until mid to late January, before heading for the cedar swamps. Very happy with the growth of the girls. Cogo`s does rock, thanks for turning me onto to it. Hurry home, the white stuff misses you.

And a good Twotokeday to all. Peace.

2-20-14
Update,
Short, but sweet. I think the girls are doing the best of any previous grows of mine. Gotta be the new nutes. Cogo`s is doing a great job. Do believe it to be outstanding so far. Watering the girls from the bottom only, appears to do the job just fine. Pictures in a day or two.

2-21-14,
Update :
With pictures even, for the faint at heart, the nay sayers, the non believers, the.........the............ OK, let`s get started. The girls have been watered from the bottom only, they had to suck it up. The girls all look great.

....The lineup w/back lighting.
IMG_023530.JPG

....The girls, Stacked Kush, LA Confidential, White Widow, Silver LA
IMG_023630.JPG

....Are we growing ?
IMG_023730.JPG

....Do we measure up ?
IMG_023830.JPG

....LA Confidential.
IMG_024031.JPG

....White Widow.
IMG_024122.JPG

....Silver LA.
IMG_024230.JPG

....Stacked Kush.
IMG_024329.JPG

For entertainment purposes only, he, he, he.

Back
Top Bottom