You know you smoke too much when...

When you keep writing the same post..

... you buy more buds way before you are out.

...everytime you speak smoke comes out of your mouth...

you know you smoke to much...

when an animal runs out in front of the car and you say, "omg! was that an armadillo!? i swear it."...and you live in california and are in the inner city.

You know you smoke too much when you buy macro attachments for your camera just to take bud shots.

The only parts of organic chemistry that you remember involve phenols and terpenes.

alanwatts420 said:
You know you smoke too much when you buy macro attachments for your camera just to take bud shots.

The only parts of organic chemistry that you remember involve phenols and terpenes.

I feel ya on that one!!! Though my camera that has the macro attachments is manual and it would be difficult to develop the film and pics in class... :cheesygrinsmiley:

When you can't remember the number to your job...after a year.

People you've never met start smiling at you.

You think nobody is going to notice that WEED plant in the middle of all that mais... lol. Got a good K that year. I had to harvest early because they were about to harvest the mais. I remembered I had planted it which is weird for me... lol.

You know you smoke too much when...you visit a website dedicated to stoners, spend all your time thinking of creative ways to smoke and all your stories start: "This one time, we were all stoned and ..."

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dats soo true & funny

you know you smoke too much when people to your house and always find stems and seeds in the oddest places throughout the house

You know you smoke too much when...

Your friends and you are trying think of something to do, and no one mentions smoking because when you all get together its inevitable you will always smoke.

When you meet new people one of your first questions after "whats your name" is usually about their stand on marijuana. (Hey, its never bad to meet a new friend with weed, right?)

Every story you have begins either "This one time I was high," or "I was so high and..."

Everyone who used to lecture you for your drug use has given up.

You spend all your extra cash on weed, and then sit around thinking of ways to raise more extra cash to get more weed.

You hook up with your bf and smoke with him and put him on pr until your high wears off because you dont want to kill it by having sex with him.

me either

Back
Top Bottom