Your favorite place to get seeds, the ones I bought sucked!

yes autos can be faster but they are quite particular. You kinda get 1 shot with autos - they are easy to stunt, whereas with photos you can make mistakes and they keep on trucking. I wouldn’t let all of my outdoor summer crops success depend on autoflowers… I’d be doing fem photoperiods just to be safe.

not a sponsor but I like multiverse beans, great selection, US based, fast shipping, freebies, discreet etc.

yes autos can be faster but they are quite particular. You kinda get 1 shot with autos - they are easy to stunt, whereas with photos you can make mistakes and they keep on trucking. I wouldn’t let all of my outdoor summer crops success depend on autoflowers… I’d be doing fem photoperiods just to be safe.

not a sponsor but I like multiverse beans, great selection, US based, fast shipping, freebies, discreet etc.
I only have 2 autos and 14 photos

Direct from the breeders :) Usually much much cheaper than seed banks and if you choose reputable breeders the chances of you getting what you order is usually very very good.

My favorite place to get seeds is herbies seeds. they're sponsors here and many members get seeds from these guys. check out their grandmommy purple, cool strain ;)

So crazy as hell I’ve already transplanted my autos about seven or eight days after they germinated and went in the dirt, and already started doing LST on it and I know everybody said don’t do much to those because you kill them, and it’s doing the best of everything
B219021F-CAD1-4F58-B41B-2C948150F0D9.jpeg
actually, go figure.

Suggestions?
I wish I could but the forum only allows sponsors to be named unfortunately, but if you are good with clues and CSI, you might find those HUMBOLDT genetics out there. I reach out to well known breeders directly on different social media platforms, usually the GRAM. I definitely at one time was in search of that HAZE MAN too.

Hope that is helpful, no cap ;)

Back
Top Bottom