What's the best place to buy seeds?

I would trust anywhere but North Atlantic. My father purchased feminized seeds and the whole crop turned out male. We contacted the company in August and they still haven't gotten back to us. I doubt we'll ever hear from them, but we're still waiting patiently for the day they do.
Hey, so sorry you haven't heard back. Our customer service team works 7 days a week, I'm wondering if it could just be an email issue. We guarantee 89% germination and only work with breeders who stand behind their product, and whom we trust, so if a genuine issue occurs, we are happy to replace the seeds for you. I will message you privately to get your email and have customer service reach out.

RQS ( Royal Queen Seeds ) never let me down apart from them getting freebie codes mixed up saying I've used it already ??? so basically owe me 12 seeds in total. ( Not ordered anything since but only because have all I need atm , will be ordering seaweed, Myo etc next week for Photoperiod grow ) Anyway, 1st order I did was starter tray and 12 seeds + pots and Easy root, bloom etc....NOT 1 seed germinated but they replaced the whole $80 order and all seeds germinated that time. Customer service is @ over 95% to me and happy to stick with them.Everthing I have ordered has arrived within 48 hrs and that must be 9+ orders by now as only started last year. ( living in South Spain btw )

One of the best breeders and seed banks with feminized seeds is Brothers Grimm Seeds. They have fast germination and excellent germination rates, the plants grow more vigorously than other seed makers, and the unique flavors and aromas are unparalleled. Try Rosetta Stone, G13 Genius, Thai Herer 99, Mota Hari and Cinderella 99 for example. Seed packs of 15 feminized seeds are just $88, that is $5.87 per seed. Brothers Grimm also offers feminized tester seeds: 9 seeds for only $25.
I really like these Comparitve grows that @Canuk Seeds + @SeedsMan have been doing. A lot of interesting growing information can be learned and it creates a bonding environment with the other members. Big thanks to both! CL🍀 :thumb: :thanks:

My current grow is from seeds I got from a seed bank. Not gunna drop names, but these are the worst plants I've ever grown. Not that I'm master cannabis farmer but I've been doing this since the early 80's. The past 10 years or so I've grown bag see or seed I've made myself . I'd like to get some auto flower for a quick summer grow. I just don't have the cash to waste on seeds that don't do what the seller claim they do. Anyone with personal experience not just someone pushing for the sponsor. Thanks
Ethos Genetics (they have their own site ) they have auto's also "Pluto Cut" is a heavy yielder (Auto) FastBuds - is also a great auto breeder there are many "banks" that ship worldwide ( Brotanical Gardens.com - Multiversebeans.com _Great Lakes Genetics.com happy hunting

I have ordered from @North Atlantic Seed Co many times and couldn't be happier. Make sure you check out their $5 and $10 selections. Picked up Blimburn's Blueberry photoperiod for $5 a seed. Also the freebies they send are awesome. Everyone of these seeds came from them and you can see that they aren't repacked from the original breeders. The small baggies are the freebies.
PXL_20240302_150205128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom