Yx - Bag Seed - Eco - First Grow

ofc. I totally agree.. but dude.. we dont even have aspirin...and almost anything stronger than 1000 mg paracetamol and u need a prescription...

mj could fix so much. but for some reason we live in the stone age still... we have a king.. how ridiculous isn't that. Does he do anything? Not really.. we have the government for that.. politicians.. when they find out how to make money on it. and how to make no people take it while they make money on it.. then its gonna be legal.
In the meanwhile lets hope US goes ahead and shows us in the rest of the world that this shit isn't damaging at all if proper information is given.. since it does more good than most people are aware of..

If i were to take my medicine for my ADHD/ADD i would be poppin over 2100 pills 10mg a year..
well.. at least in norway they pay for the liver operation after they have been poisoning us and made us zombies.
Hell no.. i go natural. and pay 10x more to be 100x more functional and happier. hopefully bagseeds will spare some expenses in the long run after a while.. I smoke over 1g flowers and around 0.5 if its hash nowadays.
so its not overly much, but its every day.. so its pricey...
Dunno how many times I tought about escaping to the mountains in India or whatnot and have my own little cabin and farm and live of the earth :p but those kids :p

HELP!!!!
Snapchat-20141015040335.jpg
Snapchat-20141015040607.jpg

Its miscolored edges abit lighter than the rest... what is this. what can I do... I think she is hurting.....

Its the "north" and "south" leaf thats miscolored.. the brow "burnt" is where my gf dropped the cfl earlier.. so Im not worried about that.. but what scares me is this light green sickness thingy....

No don't use the flower nutes, stick with the veg nutes and just give them a little more. Not much maybe 1.5x what you normally do.

Sorry, do half of what the bottle says, I get stoned and mix up Journals. I'll read a few back posts before next time.

Good news:
Looks like there has been no more spread of the sickness :p

Gave 1 nute feed yesterday , had to give one today as well as it looked dry.

pH excess water after feed: 6.5

Got leca balls today.. made it look better :p and thinking about getting perlite. I feel the soil is so compact after watering that the roots may suffocate or not grow properly cause its not airy enough.???
Ok.. so 90% Im getting perlite today :p but I have to wait for repot anyway no matter what day I get it.

and my second seed is finished germinating 1 day longer than I hoped... but thats OK..
Thats now in the soil with some leca's in the mix :p

I went straight light after planting my first seed... I have read so much about this and stuff.. what should I do? Dark until sprouting or just go 24/0 right away SPHNX... ?? U are the pro here.. and the only one answering me :) HELP BROTHA!

Start out at 18/6 brotha, That'll be perfect. After it gets more leaves on it then flip it to 24/0. Good luck with your other seed!

Snapchat--2946981058361333199.jpg
#1 is doing fine.like Im really impressed how fine actually.
#2 sprouted during the night :)

Duuuuude so healthy. I love the shade of green.

took a pH on the runoff.. was down to 5.0 now... don't like that very much...i think it's the fertilizer that drags down the pH.....

anyways.. still looks happy and are going balanced water the next week and pay attention to the level.

in other news : my seedbank is growing with random quality bagseeds but the seeds themselves are mature and good lookin'
so I have enough seeds for my experimental phase :p and we are considering buying a house.. witch means more plants, but I put a maximum of 6 plants in veg at a time.that will give me 2 plants x 3 different strains witch I can tailor to my medical needs.

3 weeks until i go to Amsterdam and stack up on quality genetics. <3 <3 <3 <3

Back
Top Bottom