Yx - Bag Seed - Eco - First Grow

For sure man!

I actually have a pretty big cacti and succulent collection myself :) It's really easy to keep them alive here.... Minimal water and sun. Done and done.

Ok. Bad planning and to be honest, never tought I would get this far. (read: killing cacti).
So.Unfortunantly she is going into flower.witch means I need backup now I think xS tomorrow she will be up after her first 12h dark. She is suppose to get feeded.should i feed or wait another day. (At planned feed it would be 48h since last).

Also i popped the flower nutes and followed the instructions on there..anything I should keep an eye on and whatnot?

lights went on 30 min ago and I got this in my face:
Snapchat-7539187641588383810.jpg

Damn, she must'a liked the 12 hour darkness.
And she also drank 7.5 dl with food... so I think there is gonna be a big difference from now and tonight :p but we will see.

after picture edit: tied her down (the stem tightened and secured :p and the opposite "ballast").

picture of this tomorrow xD

She looks perfect man, seriously. Not a flaw on that entire plant. The big fan leaves act as storage for the new growths nutrients. My leaves almost look black under hps light. It's pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom