Yx - Bag Seed - Eco - First Grow

One so I remember that I read it already and two because its learning experience for you man. I'm a fan of learning :)

Snapchat-4745215224779818195.jpg

The 3 after 1 week. With negative ion generator for fun and cheap ebay shopping xD

Its suppose to make the plants happier like it does to humans.some research to back up veg boost during use.and it eliminates alot of smell particles. But not to use in flowering.specially the 2 last ones.ur buds will be tasteless and no dank.

Hmmmm, I can't really see a point in having it, maybe a dehumidifier, but never a negative ion generator :D

You should do a control without it and see how it differs! You've got me intrigued :)

Ok. Long time no write...
As I told earlier, I soft topped one, and topped one with cut, the soft topped one was success but when I was setting up the mainlining
I broke of the second top.. so its back to 1 stem :/ But looks little to nothing hurt by the stress.
The one I cut was a fail. so when it grew out it looked like a rose (all leafs mingled together) She also overdosed on fertz a couple days ago. and I have been trying to flush her and see if it helps but she might be to far away for salvation.
no. 3 is doing just fine.. :p

16 days until amsterdam!!!

pictures will come soon. just too lazy. (read: stoned)

"A negative ion generator is a good appliance to use in the vegetative grow room. Because the generators attack terpenes I do not recommend using them in the flower room during the last few weeks. However, I would use them in adjoining spaces, where they will seek out and destroy stray odor molecules.
Negative ions improve mood, attention span and learning/memory in humans and also may improve plant growth so they are safe to use in the home and in work areas."
-Ed Rosenthal

Back
Top Bottom