Yx - Bag Seed - Eco - First Grow

Flower Day 5. (no sex)

Soo.. I talked to a friend of mine yesterday, and he told me it was OK for me to cut more fan leafs.
So I go in this morning and I see this....

Snapchat-8718889299859623668.jpg

Whats going on here...
Anyway.. I go ahead and trim away some fans and none of the other leafs have spots (yet)

Snapchat--1713219692322527005.jpg

Could be a little bug damage? I dunno man, not critical though :) She's looking great maaan, but I think she needs a little more time before she shows her sex.

haha.. She might not be as healthy as can be.. Seeing I don't have the perfect micro-climate nor the perfect equipment and nutes.

but saving for a tent now.. convinced my gf its a win win (since she is kinda paranoid).
witch is kinda nice, since I will buy a complete package (less fuzz with all small parts I need) witch also includes
a HPS600 .. So that's nice... then I will have that and 250w cfl for blooming.... And if thats not enough for 6 plants in a 120x120 I shouldn't be growing :p

still 1 hour to go before lights go on and I can check on my bby...

Good news / Bad news:

Bad news: I put the light closer but didn't calculate the weight of the lamp on the reflector so it was laying on top of the plant for a couple hours.. some severe burnt leafs and some just partially burnt... I trimmed them away and its a eyesore to watch her now :'(
But on the other hand.. It looks like it wasn't to much damage so she might survive...

Good news: I have the best GF ever :p She ordered a tent for me today 120x120x200 complete set. so I get the 600hps aswell :p
seeing getting a tent would be the safest for our plant, since the lamps are gonna hang in yo-yo's instead of resting on a rack.

Question:
Did I do right trimming away the burnt leafs, and she will survive right???

Is 6 plants for the 120x120 good enough... (meaning I dont think I will grow more than 6 at a time)?

Duude congrats!!!!! Steppin your game up is always good. You did great trimming off all of the burnt stuff :) You'll love growing with the hps, it's amazing my friend.

uhm.. I think I did a big NONO... I dont think I have been doing the right thing.. after more reading. I think I have defoliated..
And WAY TO MUCH EVEN...

Snapchat-8536099792729807679.jpg

should she go back to veg and try to correct and let her grow some more????

1415027856300.jpg
1415027827558.jpg

Sideways pics.. wtf.. I wont fix it... just rest your head on ur left fist like when you do after scrolling up and down on facebook and there is nothing new...

She'll fill back in, it was extreme but not the end of her world :) Plants adapt, when you take a bunch of fan leaves off, it'll take a couple days but she'll fill back in.

update:
she looks stunted / very slow growth but healthy still...
she is on 18/6 light now. for growth and rest. will go back to 24/0 after a week if she handles it..

I germinated 4 seeds , 3 popped and are in soil today. bagseeds.
In case #1 have signed out/are thinking about signing out.
And for not having only 1 plant when my tent arrives :p

Just read the thread! Looks like you struck it lucky with your choice of bag seed! I enjoy bag seed, always a surprise :)

As for the fan leaf with the white markings, it looked like a mild case of leaf miner; although I may be mistaken.
It can be hard to get rid of because they are literally inside the leaf, so treatment with white oil for example won't be effective, because it's designed to make a kind of protective film over the leaves. The best way to treat it is to remove effected leaves as to stop it spreading to nearby leaves or plants. It looks like you've got rid of it anyway! Just thought I'd give you an idea of what the problem was; if it even was a leaf miner:)

Anyway, it's looking good! If you don't mind, ill be along for the journey :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom