Yx - Bag Seed - Eco - First Grow

Thanks.. been real critical the last days. just observing her often and checking.
But she loves all I do to her... Think she might be my bdsm bitch xD

I lifted her out of her pot today to check the roots... and looks good. little rootbound. added a few cm with soil on the bottom to give
a bit more room. Will this be a big problem when I deside to put her to flower? Should she have an big big big pot for that?

and the 3 seedlings are doing great. first set of fan leafs are crawling out little by little. Hoping the tent will arrive soon. So I can
put #1 back to flower while the 3 grow big and ready.

it says the 22nd this month . But hoping for sooner.

Ok.. she is in a 4l pot now.. i have 6.5 l ... but I can always go to the gardenstore and buy larger. I will have to go there for more pots in general, so input on sizes pls. and in liters not gallons.. cause I obviously had my head down the drain when I went pot shopping getting 3 - 6 liters and not thinking about gallon to liters after reading forums (witch ofc mostly says gallons..)

Ok.stop twisting my arms.will get tomorrow.will let her settle for a week anyway.

And picturetime :)

Snapchat-4622564877698310498.jpg
Snapchat-4546977279166827379.jpg
Snapchat-3962285971153791739.jpg
Snapchat--3832439708593481337.jpg

Hey bud! Sorry I haven't been around much... Been super busy. She's looking good man :)

Could you try to take a picture of the nodes up close?

got a bag of vercumulite so i mixed 20% into the soil/perlite mix and repotted the seedlings in that fine fine medium.
¤Im totally hooked.. and this journal should not be called ECO anymore.. ANYWAYS. LOVING MY BABIES.. and loving the feedback info..
Im not regretting a day that I joined here.

And on other news. just got new connections, and I might get a hold on white widow fem seeds.. depends on if I bother, (amsterdam 39 days or something :D :D :D :D )

Is it just me or am I getting 4 stems after my soft topping?
or perhaps its just the internode.... nvm..
anyways.. eh I think I start to see sex. and it aint pretty. Im still not sure tho. but it looks a bit suspicious for now.

Snapchat--1798801458355091759.jpg
Snapchat--3913294484645863692.jpg
Snapchat--82651547955272076451.jpg
Snapchat-5624838021681695275.jpg

The last one here is how she looks now.. I tied her down real good to even out the canopy. also it will train her to grow kinda equal I think.

It looks like she's starting to sex herself. Stick her in 12/12 for a week and you'll know for sure at this point. I can't tell either. Possibly a hermie? I see the female side showing sex but I also think I see balls growing as well.

And now its done..rest in soil...

Now lets hope for a fem or three .So new journal in the middle of one :p

Feel I have much more control now tho.. The seedlings are having a great time in the perlite,vermiculite,soil mix. the youngest seedling has a bit brownburnt tips. dunno what this comes from as all three have kinda same environment . but she was the last to sprout so ?

they are about a week old now i guess

Back
Top Bottom