Z7 question

I just bought Z7 and live in Australia. Cost me about $70AUD for the 8oz but I literally use 1ml of each part... Only just started using and my res is clean & clear and pH has stayed at 5.8 go about 6 days straight. Granted, I'm only just starting a clone so not much is happening in there. Before using Z7 though, my res would creep up in pH and eventually there would be slight slipperiness to my pump etc. If $70 is going to ensure I don't need to worry about algae or pH problems for at least a whole year, money well spent. There's my 2 cents.

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

8oz 2 Part Set Treats 473 Gallons.

That is well worth it for me and I go through at least 100gals in two weeks.

$25 to keep thousands of dollars worth of plants happy for months.

Sound like a hell of a deal to me.

It is pretty funny how someone who has never tried something is going to say how well it works. LoL

You tell me what else out there will let you grow dwc with rez temps up to 80f.

I have already tried a hell of a lot of things and z7 is the only one I found that can do it.

Maybe there is something else out there. But I never found it. z7 has not let me down in over two years.

So I see no need to look for something else.

Its not like its the only thing out there that works lmao

Yes most days my buckets are 75f and every now and then they will get up to 80f.

Where I live it gets very hot. I tried most of all of the big name things from hydrograud and dutch gold and many others along with tea and z7 is the only thing I could find that would work 100% of the time.

Not only does it get rid of slime and root rot is keep everything clean and it pays for it self in the money saved in nutes. Because you have to reduce them because of the way it cleans the roots. There is also no need to flush until the end because it breaks down all the salts. That is why my buckets and stones never need to be cleaned.

I get you are cheap. But in the long run it is good for even a cheap person. Because it will save money over time.

I also get you can not understand that everyone is growing in different conditions.

I am lucky(well I work hard and get payed well) and can afford to buy whatever is best.

That is why I use z7.

Sorry if that is an issue for you....

Should z7 always be used? I'm a first time grower, learning the ins and outs. Right now I'm not using z7 but it sounds like it may be a good thing since like DukeO, I live where its hot.

If your rez temp is over 70f.

It would make for a safer grow to use z7 or something else that will fight off rot and slime.

Because when rot or slime happen.

They happen very fast...

You can survive without adding anything. Z7 is just one of those products that ensures you won't have algae issues.

Well I think z7 is really helping with the high temps that I have in the res, but I still have algae on my 3x3 flood table.
Don't know if others are having problems with algae using z7 or not but was really hoping it would take care of it. I think it's a great product but next time I'll will probably cover the table with panda film or something close and cut the spaces for the square pots to fit in. Lets face it water, light and heat will cause algae, so I guess if I keep the light out from the beginning It will help. Don't get me wrong I'll still use it for high temps and roots just saying it doesn't help me with the algae problem.

Well I think z7 is really helping with the high temps that I have in the res, but I still have algae on my 3x3 flood table.
Don't know if others are having problems with algae using z7 or not but was really hoping it would take care of it. I think it's a great product but next time I'll will probably cover the table with panda film or something close and cut the spaces for the square pots to fit in. Lets face it water, light and heat will cause algae, so I guess if I keep the light out from the beginning It will help. Don't get me wrong I'll still use it for high temps and roots just saying it doesn't help me with the algae problem.
If you have light entering your res, nothing is going to stop an algae problem.

I'm using a Botanicare 3x3 flood table with a 20 gallon res. Black Diamond perfect sun 500 led. There is no light at all entering my reservoir. It is just growing on the table itself.

When I first started growing years ago with the close to the same setup except for the light ( about 10 years ago, Just started back after 7-8 years ) I would have some slime in my res and back then the only thing I used was just nutes. I never studied about beneficial bacteria or any kind of root protector or cal mag as far as that goes. But this time I started with z7 before I even put the plants on the tray just to make sure the system started out right and I do have to say I haven't had any slime at all, just the algae on the tray in the flower room. Just started six more in a DIY flood system in a2x4 tent for veg with a 300 led and using z7 there also and will see if results are the same ;)

Back
Top Bottom