Zef's Stardawg x White Walker, Natural Greenhouse, 2020: Will Definitely Need Help

ZefsBuds

I have 4 sprouts currently in pots, each with a unique variation of substrate.

Bucket Size - around 15L.
Medium - Peat free Compost, fibre and soil.
Lights - The sun.
Nutrients - Worm castings. Grow/Bloom I have some seaweed.
Strain(s) - Manchester Stardawg X White Walker Chicken Pheno
# of Plants: 4

Attachments

• IMG_20200423_142612.jpg
    IMG_20200423_142612.jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 186
The first one is just peat free compost, second is a blend of peat free compost, an old soil with perlite and some worm Castings, the Third is the same mix and the fourth is cheap compost that came with the greenhouse. This is where (hopefully) all the magic will happen.

Just to make clear If any of these beauties flower and I do actually get to enjoy curing and using the bud, it would be an added bonus.
However I do want to give them the best chance, and to do that I need all of your expert help. Thanks.
Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_20200426_181533.jpg
    IMG_20200426_181533.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20200426_181528.jpg
    IMG_20200426_181528.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20200426_181044.jpg
    IMG_20200426_181044.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20200426_180935.jpg
    IMG_20200426_180935.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20200426_180749.jpg
    IMG_20200426_180749.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 176
The first one is just peat free compost, second is a blend of peat free compost, an old soil with perlite and some worm Castings, the Third is the same mix and the fourth is cheap compost that came with the greenhouse. This is where (hopefully) all the magic will happen.

Just to make clear If any of these beauties flower and I do actually get to enjoy curing and using the bud, it would be an added bonus.
However I do want to give them the best chance, and to do that I need all of your expert help. Thanks.
Please let me know what you think!
Looking good so far :thumb:

Any suggestions on a cheap but nice greenhouse?I don't want something HUGE but I have a ridiculously big back yard that id like to throw a little greenhouse in and see what I can do with it.
B&M Got me everything you see in the pictures pretty much. £40 for the Greenhouse and a bag of soil i think it was mate.

Morning zefs, looking like another sunny day, couldn't be better weather at the moment, your ladies are gonna lap it up.

If the soil in the pot is damp, I wouldn't worry about the spraying. The idea now is to get a wet/dry cycle going. Let the pot dry out in the sun a little,it allows oxygen to the roots. Then give it a water when it dries out a little.
To much water now can cause problems.
Most of us when new tend to over love the plants, over fuss, over water. I did it myself.
Here's to a good sunny day buds.

Morning zefs, looking like another sunny day, couldn't be better weather at the moment, your ladies are gonna lap it up.

If the soil in the pot is damp, I wouldn't worry about the spraying. The idea now is to get a wet/dry cycle going. Let the pot dry out in the sun a little,it allows oxygen to the roots. Then give it a water when it dries out a little.
To much water now can cause problems.
Most of us when new tend to over love the plants, over fuss, over water. I did it myself.
Here's to a good sunny day buds.
Thank you. I think im scared they will die quickly if they dry out. I have put cling film over them the now while they arent inside the greenhouse. Another worry is that Insects will eat them. I grew some bell peppers and the little green aphid bug things were in and about it all :( Another half hour and the sun will be hitting the greenhouse so theyll be returned and i wont be watering them until they need it.

Yeah, insects are a problem we can deal with later, if it happens.
These plants are used to quite dry conditions,so they like to be on the drier side of things, promotes good root growth. I'm just starting my autos now for the season. When my plants are that little I only water them about once a week.

That's an interesting strain you're growing, was it brewed in the grow rooms of Manchester?

Yeah, insects are a problem we can deal with later, if it happens.
These plants are used to quite dry conditions,so they like to be on the drier side of things, promotes good root growth. I'm just starting my autos now for the season. When my plants are that little I only water them about once a week.

That's an interesting strain you're growing, was it brewed in the grow rooms of Manchester?
Okay. Ive been spraying them daily aswell, see this is why joining this forum pays off. More experienced members passing on their knowledge.
My friend has been growing in tents for years. I think he crosses them. Not too sure. He is a secretive person and doesnt talk much about his grows for some reason. Maybe he is a little para.
I have the thumbs up from the fiancee so im not worried at all. Just excited to watch them grow.

Okay. Ive been spraying them daily aswell, see this is why joining this forum pays off. More experienced members passing on their knowledge.
My friend has been growing in tents for years. I think he crosses them. Not too sure. He is a secretive person and doesnt talk much about his grows for some reason. Maybe he is a little para.
I have the thumbs up from the fiancee so im not worried at all. Just excited to watch them grow.
Sounds like your mate is a sensible fella.
One or two plants is nah bother, but if you got a few going at once, it's best to keep quiet. It's suprising how fringe people you know get jealous, best to tell as few people as possible.
I've had people in the past think cos I grow it I should be throwing them free weed, now I don't mind sharing but it starts sending people that don't grow crazy.lol.

Sounds like your mate is a sensible fella.
One or two plants is nah bother, but if you got a few going at once, it's best to keep quiet. It's suprising how fringe people you know get jealous, best to tell as few people as possible.
I've had people in the past think cos I grow it I should be throwing them free weed, now I don't mind sharing but it starts sending people that don't grow crazy.lol.
Too right bro✌️

Should i water them? I usually would mist them over if the top is slightly drying like it is in these pictures. Thanks for any help it is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20200428_124645.jpg
    IMG_20200428_124645.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_20200428_124642.jpg
    IMG_20200428_124642.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20200428_124636.jpg
    IMG_20200428_124636.jpg
    779 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20200428_124629.jpg
    IMG_20200428_124629.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 183
Morning zef, i can see a little dampness in the soil still, have a look later or tomorrow.
In future bud,you want to fill the pots right to the top with soil, plants do a little better when they're not sunk down in the pot. i know its quite hard to get supplies at the moment. They'll be ok so don't panic, just a heads up for future.
The best way to judge when to water is pot weight. A pot of dry soil will be light. When you water feel the weight of the pot. When the pot dries out it should start to feel like the dry pot again.

Yeah zaf, everybody is when they first start, I used to stare at my first plants for hours then walk away only to return 10mins later,thinking I should be doing this and that.
If you think about the weeds at the bottom of the garden, nobody looks after them...then you turn round and the feckers are 4ft tall taking over the garden.
Patience is the hardest thing for new growers. Relax,your plants are looking great,great leaf shape,great colour.

Back
Top Bottom