Zef's Stardawg x White Walker, Natural Greenhouse, 2020: Will Definitely Need Help

Sounds nice, I've got the choice of sour diesel or purple skunk mass, both were free seeds I used up over winter. The skunk in gorgeous but hasn't cured yet and I've already gone through a jar of it, so I'm trying to stick to the diesel.
I'm sure that seaweed stuff will be good for something, but it looks like an additive to be used along side a base nutrient.
Have a look at plant magic soil grow online, it's 1 bottle no fuss, they even have an organic one called old timers. Just to give you an idea, loads of other brands. Do you have any local grow shops?
Spoiled for choice :) Aye heres hoping, will be looking at that pronto, 1 bottle would be ideal. There are a few in glasgow but Im not sure if they would be open wkth whats going on.

Spoiled for choice :) Aye heres hoping, will be looking at that pronto, 1 bottle would be ideal. There are a few in glasgow but Im not sure if they would be open wkth whats going on.
Yeah, my local shop (nearly at the end of my street) has been closed, they've got a online delivery service, ordered some soil an stuff off them, only took a week to arrive, was pleased with that.
A couple of private business and shops down here have started opening up locally. I wouldn't be suprised if that trend catches on nationally. Might be worth a try phoning your local one,see what they're up too.

Is this the bottle you are talking about?
Screenshot_20200501_121730_com.android.chrome.jpg

Is this the bottle you are talking about?
Screenshot_20200501_121730_com.android.chrome.jpg
Yeah that's it, I've used that for the past 5 years. They've got one for bloom later on also.
There's also an organic version called old timers, it's got a cartoon little mad old professor on it , similar price.
1 bottle, no fuss.

I think you might look for soft water one, that one in the picture is for hard water.
Down south here out water is rock hard, so I use that one.
Your water up there is some of the best in Britain, so I'm guessing it will be soft water.

I think you might look for soft water one, that one in the picture is for hard water.
Down south here out water is rock hard, so I use that one.
Your water up there is some of the best in Britain, so I'm guessing it will be soft water.
Right i believe my seaweed stuff is to be used like grow and then i would need bloom, is that right? If so could i use this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501_124000_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501_124000_com.android.chrome.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 55
Right i believe my seaweed stuff is to be used like grow and then i would need bloom, is that right? If so could i use this one?
Yep,that's the bloom, I don't use the organic one myself, but yep that's the bloom.

I'm sure when it comes down to it ,that seaweed is good for some grow nutrient, but I don't know how ballanced it is, or whether it's got ALL what the plant needs, so can't really comment on it.

But you won't need bloom nutrients for a very long time, if your plants are photo, they're not gonna start flowering until September.
My pal said they are normal seeds he usually grows indoors so flicks them over to flower himself. He said if they are getting less than 13 hours of light they will flower. So hes thinking they will flower from seed. Does that sound right?

My pal said they are normal seeds he usually grows indoors so flicks them over to flower himself. He said if they are getting less than 13 hours of light they will flower. So hes thinking they will flower from seed. Does that sound right?
He's correct in,12 hours light/dark they will flower.
BUT,Big but. We're already at about 15 hours light spring time, they're gonna veg until August and be the size of a small Apple tree, about 6 foot.

I thought that's what you were after. Lol
Do you want to tell the Mrs or shall I.
Last resort i have a small building on the property with electrics and the likes, if i need to fallback there and put lights on them i will. :D Do you think I could just cover the greenhouse with a sheet or something? That way I could control when they get light?

Last resort i have a small building on the property with electrics and the likes, if i need to fallback there and put lights on them i will. :D Do you think I could just cover the greenhouse with a sheet or something? That way I could control when they get light?
Yes, you can cover them each day and each night,12 hours light 12 dark for 2 months plus. Pain but doable
Get on YouTube and search for Totogrow UK. If you look back through his stuff,he force flowered one (covered) in his green house last year.
Growing inside with lights gives you loads more control, but heat is a problem. You'll be doing it inside this winter anyway.

If your small building is dark you could put them in there for the dark 12 hours, then bring them out for their 12 hours sun during the day. Set an alarm on your phone.
But they need to get bigger first before you think of flowering either way.

If your small building is dark you could put them in there for the dark 12 hours, then bring them out for their 12 hours sun during the day. Set an alarm on your phone.
But they need to get bigger first before you think of flowering either way.
Aye something like that might be worthwhile. If i had unlimited space and no job Id have plants on the go all year round. If I can get some tasty bud by the end of july id be happy. You reckon thats possible?

Aye something like that might be worthwhile. If i had unlimited space and no job Id have plants on the go all year round. If I can get some tasty bud by the end of july id be happy. You reckon thats possible?
Yeah, that's possible, maybe start/middle August at latest. But you'll have to be strict with timings everyday or it would go back to veg in an instant, even if it had been flowering for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom