Zef's Stardawg x White Walker, Natural Greenhouse, 2020: Will Definitely Need Help

Hey bud,
I'll definitely be following along on this one. Down the line I'd like to move to a wee secluded cottage, so to see someone else who plans to grow outside in Scotland in very interesting. I'm going stealthy at the moment, but always loved the idea of letting the plant just use the sun and some organic soil and letting nature do its thing.
Best of luck, my man!

That's why I do autos in the summer sun, my 3 will be finished exactly then, end July.
Okay, what do you think I should do?
Hey bud,
I'll definitely be following along on this one. Down the line I'd like to move to a wee secluded cottage, so to see someone else who plans to grow outside in Scotland in very interesting. I'm going stealthy at the moment, but always loved the idea of letting the plant just use the sun and some organic soil and letting nature do its thing.
Best of luck, my man!
Thanks! Any help along the way is greatly appreciated. Scotland the Brave!

Okay, what do you think I should do?
You gotta do what's good for you zefs. All I know is you've got 4 good healthy plants in great condition.
You've got a few options mate.
1, when they get bigger,put them in giant pots and let them go for it big time, come October time you'll hopefully have roughly a pound of bud each plant.
2, move inside with lights.
3, do the covering thing or move them into darkness, 12 hours light/ 12 hours dark. (Force flower). A member called in the shed does this, he has a journal running, you could have a nose.

I'd love to see number 1 , but that's just my selfish pleasure.

You gotta do what's good for you zefs. All I know is you've got 4 good healthy plants in great condition.
You've got a few options mate.
1, when they get bigger,put them in giant pots and let them go for it big time, come October time you'll hopefully have roughly a pound of bud each plant.
2, move inside with lights.
3, do the covering thing or move them into darkness, 12 hours light/ 12 hours dark. (Force flower). A member called in the shed does this, he has a journal running, you could have a nose.

I'd love to see number 1 , but that's just my selfish pleasure.
Once they outgrow the greenhouse if I was to put them outside uncovered in an area that gets alot of light but also quite a draught. Do you think they would survive? The mrs actually suggested it. We have just cleared our courtyard of head height thorn bushes(nightmare) , so that is a possibility, the sheds n outhouses we have are all for storage so there actually isnt that much room for them now ive checked. Im glad we can figure out whats best while they are young.
Screenshot_20200502_103319_com.whatsapp.jpg
IMG_20200427_173852.jpg

Once they outgrow the greenhouse if I was to put them outside uncovered in an area that gets alot of light but also quite a draught. Do you think they would survive? The mrs actually suggested it. We have just cleared our courtyard of head height thorn bushes(nightmare) , so that is a possibility, the sheds n outhouses we have are all for storage so there actually isnt that much room for them now ive checked. Im glad we can figure out whats best while they are young.
Screenshot_20200502_103319_com.whatsapp.jpg
IMG_20200427_173852.jpg
Yes, they'd survive nicely there, as long as it gets relative good sun hours,that would be a perfect grow environment.
It's almost like an old Victorian walled grow garden, would be ideal.

Wish I had that space, I'd deffo grow cannabis trees.
If you look at the size of the shrubs and weeds you pulled out of there,that tells you how good it would be.
Fecking perfect.

Wish I had that space, I'd deffo grow cannabis trees.
If you look at the size of the shrubs and weeds you pulled out of there,that tells you how good it would be.
Fecking perfect.
Right bangin, we are building our own little bar in there so its perfect, id just be worried about pests n the likes

Also there is quite some wind through there sometimes though I wonder if it would break them or st. Also does this count as the greenhouse getting daylight? Or is it only when the sun actually reaches it?
IMG_20200502_102230.jpg
Pests are always an issue outside, but there's lots you can do to help prevent/keep them controlled, you're never gonna eradicate them, just controll. I know a good neem oil recipe that controls alot.
Heavy wind can be a problem, but if you know where it's coming from maybe possible to wind break or difuse.

Now the green house, pick it up and bang it in the spot that gets the most direct sun the most, even if it's bang in the middle of the lawn. In the shade the plants will know it's daytime and respond, but direct sunshine is what makes them grow.
If it's not raining hard or blowing a gale, get them out the greenhouse into the sun.when the sun sets or really cold put back in greenhouse.

Pests are always an issue outside, but there's lots you can do to help prevent/keep them controlled, you're never gonna eradicate them, just controll. I know a good neem oil recipe that controls alot.
Heavy wind can be a problem, but if you know where it's coming from maybe possible to wind break or difuse.

Now the green house, pick it up and bang it in the spot that gets the most direct sun the most, even if it's bang in the middle of the lawn. In the shade the plants will know it's daytime and respond, but direct sunshine is what makes them grow.
If it's not raining hard or blowing a gale, get them out the greenhouse into the sun.when the sun sets or really cold put back in greenhouse.
They get let out when i let the dog out in the morning haha. Okay i jist gave them the first wee spray of water just to moisten the top layer it was dry af but the soil was still a little moist about 1 knuckle down.

I have awoke to find 2 of these in the pot that has the cheap compost in. Removed swiftly. I do think that soil isnt draining too well although the plant looks fine.
IMG_20200503_112708.jpg

I had those in compost I got for free from some garden shop that was closing down near where I used to live.
Worried the shit out of me. Pulled them from the soil but did it with paper underneath so spores didn't spread

Zefs they look perfect, I've seen seasoned growers not produce seedlings that good.
If you looked anywhere for a picture of a healthy seedling,it would look like yours.
Sorry i didnt reply yesterday, my head got too big and i fell over. :goof: Thank you. Honestly im glad you have put my mind at ease.

Sorry i didnt reply yesterday, my head got too big and i fell over. :goof: Thank you. Honestly im glad you have put my mind at ease.
Aye, and your mushrooms ain't bad either;)

Just been looking at the weather forcast, some nice sunny days coming, but up your way at night it's getting down to 2°c, that's a bit of a worry.

Piping today. They look like they are enjoying themselves. Pretty dry.
IMG_20200506_125735.jpg
IMG_20200506_125721.jpg
IMG_20200506_125715.jpg
IMG_20200506_125707.jpg
See how the leafs are lifting up, that's called "praying" position. It means the plant is in great condition, the roots are loving the soil conditions and are getting oxygen. This is exactly what you're after when people say " let the pot dry out"
It's ideal parameters, like getting the perfect fuel mixture in a engine and is puring.
Now you've achived it, you know what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom