Zkittles 420 Auto

It’s going to pass the light is there anything I can do thank you
For this grow, you'll want to "supercrop" that stem.

Supercropping is a type of "high stress training". It consists of bending/crushing stems in a cannabis plant so the stem can be grown horizontal or at a reduced angle from the vertical, so as to reduce its height. Supercropping is in the "how to" section here or you can Google it//watch a YouTube video. It sounds weird to do that to a plant but it's a technique that's commonly used to get a canopy of uniform height.

For this grow, you'll want to "supercrop" that stem.

Supercropping is a type of "high stress training". It consists of bending/crushing stems in a cannabis plant so the stem can be grown horizontal or at a reduced angle from the vertical, so as to reduce its height. Supercropping is in the "how to" section here or you can Google it//watch a YouTube video. It sounds weird to do that to a plant but it's a technique that's commonly used to get a canopy of uniform height.
U think this was done correctly first time

F8426D1B-202E-4B37-88B9-06B860E6AF06.jpeg

97F67F97-6182-478B-9E3A-69647CD7E5B0.jpeg

I accidentally did this once and it turned out to be the fattest cola on the plant. This is definitely the way to go.
The rooster crows in the morning. The sun comes up. The rooster crowing did not make the sun come up. That's what "correlation is not causation" is all about.

When a stem is super cropped, the stem will grow a knuckle at the site of the bend. Other than that, there's no reason for a significant change in the cola. After damaging the stem, the plant regrows the stem so, arguably, it impairs growth in the plant but the impact is so small as to be immaterial. It's good to super crop because that makes the canopy flatter and easier for the grower to maintain the grow.

My thinking is that the stem that you super cropped with the stem in the middle of the plant, called the "apical stem".

One of the goals of growing is to have a flat canopy so that the grow gets a uniform amount of light. If the apical stem is not trained, either by being bent over and tied down ("low stress training") or topped or FIM'd ("high stress training because you're cutting off part of the plant), then the apical stem will grow much taller than the rest of the canopy. That's the "Christmas tree look" and the apical stem towering above the rest of the plant can make it really hard to light the grow properly.

It’s going to pass the light is there anything I can do thank you
You can tie it over with some string.
Or supercrop it.
Squeeze the stem with your thumb and finger, roll it back and forth until it's soft.
Then gently bend it over.
Looks great my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Is this ok

1FE8D72C-B101-410A-B792-AFC5FC4E09F6.jpeg

Looks pretty good to me.. the plants will realign and face toward the light.. where you cropped will build a “knuckle”. It’ll look like a bulge at that spot and become pretty strong.

Back
Top Bottom