• Goldengoose7 - Blue Cheese

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for July 2011

Mr Smith - Kanabia BigBand
bigband6_day_60_flower.JPG

bigband0_day_60_flower.JPG

Frogsong – Jilly Bean
jillybean01.jpg

jillybean02.jpg

shaggie-420 – Purple Haze
day39DSC03532-017.JPG

day39DSC03537-022.JPG

GodsTrichome - Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel
100_17442.JPG

100_18641.JPG

sweetcheeba – GHS King’s Kush
IMG_050112.JPG

astonr420 - Afgoo
SAM_1486.JPG

SAM_14661.JPG

EastofEureka - "SNO-G" snocap x og kush
snog1.jpg

biggurlll.jpg

N.W.Green – Razzamatazz
5816.JPG

5732.JPG

Icemud – Blue Dragon
DSC022252.JPG

DSC022223.JPG

lightbrite – kush
five_weeks_into_flower_009.JPG

Matanuska Valley - Matanuska Thunder F*ck
MTF1.JPG

MTF_1_.JPG

Xlr8 - Big Bang Automatic
big_bang_auto_side.jpg

big_bang_auto_bud3.jpg

kingredeye – bubba kush
04642.JPG

020151.JPG

Goldengoose7 – Blue Cheese
P10105441.JPG
P1010545.JPG

well why not right!
here is my Purple Haze 39 days from showing flowers.
it is a 12/12 no mercy from seed (64 days from sprout)
she still has a way to go but her colors are wonderful and she has that wonderful haze musk. enjoy and good luck to all who enter

day39DSC03532-017.JPG

day39DSC03537-022.JPG

Here is one of my Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel. Very basic grow, with fair results. 3 oz's from 4 colas alone. Pic here is before larger colas were harvested:
100_17442.JPG

And after the top colas were cut:
100_18641.JPG

These are about a week to harvest, and they are almost purple now, love the low temps in my closet, hehe.

GHS Kings Kush

Hydroponically grown, 250w, Flora series and koolbloom. Yielded about 4oz of dry bud and another 2.5 of trich covered material for edibles. OGxGrape Ape has produced some nice buds, but was a heavy feeder with sensitivity. She was chopped on day 1 of week 10 with a 2-3 day flush and 24hr dark prior to harvest.

As for the cure, 2-3 weeks minimum but is already a week in. Starting to fill jars with a smell of lemon, and a test bud at this stage was impossible to grind/cut up...very sticky.

IMG_050112.JPG

Let me know what you think :roorrip:

absolutely beautiful, but u may want to limit it to 2 photos as the rules say, I have seen people get very upset over these things, I say more pics the better, but hey, there are rules, lol

hey what the crap!!! why does he get more than 2!!! FIX!!! FIX!!! he's gonna be the winner!!! this is bull!!! LOL juss messin!!!

but GT is right!!! rules are rules my friend!!!

Good luck everybody!!!

alright!!! i would be throwing in a flowering plant also!!! but im going to be a solo artist!! this is my Afgoo in veg outdoors!!! under LST hope you like it!!! she stands at 14 1/2 inches tall and has been sexed as a she!!!

SAM_1486.JPG

SAM_14661.JPG

:goodluck: everybody!!!

I heard some of you were getting tired of Purple so lets see if i can pull ya back?

Razzamatazz
This beauty is an 8 week finisher but can even be pulled at 6-7 wks depending on your tastes, the smells on this girl are practically Alien and not quite what you expect out of a Cannabis plant. Yes there are lots of Berry turpins but the predominate funk off the plant is Echinacea and lavender with a astringent spicyness to it.... very fun...

5816.JPG

I forgot to take a picture with the leaves on >.< hope there is enough green you can tell there are no temp. tricks here :high-five:

5732.JPG

Hope you enjoy guys and oh yeah vote for green :cheer:

:goodluck::goodluck: All

no seeds, its a heirloom at this point, early in the 90's there was a breeder over in the UK but he trashed the project and all that is left are the very few scattered clones from what i know?

That's great that you're keeping the strain alive by taking clones from it. You can make feminize seed from it but wouldn't be able to spread the seeds, too risky in this day and age. Will have to wait until it is legalized then you can spread the clones or/and seeds (if you manage to create some). I'm sure others would love to grow something like this. To me, exotics are clone only strains. Gotta keep the genetic alive until it's safe to let it run freely.

Back
Top Bottom