g3n0c1d321

I just need to know how long I should flush for before switching to fox farm from advanced nutrients and how much stress is it gonna cause my baby girls?

I just need to know how long I should flush for before switching to fox farm from advanced nutrients and how much stress is it gonna cause my baby girls?
Why would you flush? Especially after using Advanced. As long as you havent been feeding it like a pig I would keep rockin.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Because I can not afford advanced right now for the whole line up of what I would keep putting through it is 1500 for lineup that's why im asking how long i need to flush for to get all of the advanced out and yes im feeding them 20 mL of part a and b right now 20 of a and 20 of b per gallon. But all of my girls are in veg still so I don't really have to worry about over feeding them cause these bitches are huge should see the fan leafs on these plants lol ive got like 13's and 15's

Well I am just getting started up again and I have 250 1000 watt ballasts and bulbs just setting there by the time its said and done I will only have 350 dirt plants im going straight back to advanced as soon I harvest I love advanced. I would show you nuggets from my mix if they let me post pictures I only had part a and part be from my last grow so just using that

Because I can not afford advanced right now for the whole line up of what I would keep putting through it is 1500 for lineup that's why im asking how long i need to flush for to get all of the advanced out and yes im feeding them 20 mL of part a and b right now 20 of a and 20 of b per gallon. But all of my girls are in veg still so I don't really have to worry about over feeding them cause these bitches are huge should see the fan leafs on these plants lol ive got like 13's and 15's

I didn't ask why... I simply said theres no need to flush.
Also, I use advanced nutrients whole entire line through grandmaster. $1500 isn't even close unless your buying a gallon or more of everything they have.

I use grow a and b b52 voodoo piranha tarantula overdrive big bud bud ignitor flawless finish nirvana rhino skin kushie kush bud factor x bud candy and connoisseur a and b

1231160808_zpsky1brnhg.jpg
well this is just part a and be all of those plants except 2 are 1 month old from seedling I just starweekthem last week on a and b the two big plants are 2 1/2 months old from clone blue dream and purple thai

Back
Top Bottom