View Poll Results: Scales, nuckah

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, I would buy a scale.

74 91.36%
  • No, they are too expensive and/or I don't need one.

7 8.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scales

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scales

My ex boyfriend was dealing but then got freaked out when a friend of and friend of a friend called him, so he thought he had to much exposure and quit, and gave me all his stuff. It's pretty handy.
    An empty bowl needs to be filled...
    And a full bowl needs to be emptied.

Reality is an illusion, caused by the lack of good pot.

I'll smoke it with you bro, we'll go to the looney bin together!

Post Thanks / Like

For selling, its pretty much needed.
    As a consumer,.. if I'm fussing about 1/10's of a gram, it's no fun. Why smoke if it's no fun?
    "You would not wonder if you used this herb yourself.
    You might find that smoke blown out cleared your mind of shadows within.
    Anyway, it gives patience, to listen to error without anger." Mithrandir

Post Thanks / Like

its burnt to have one in the beginning because if you get caught with it thats automatic assumption that you slang bud. but if you just keep it at your pad then i guess its chill to weigh your nugs. i got a 70$ digital at the park for 5$ at the park from some poor homeless. =D

Post Thanks / Like

If you think a scale is not a needed accesory then your crazy. If you like getting ripped off then its cool not to have one (Sarcasm). When you grow its always good to have a scale, knowing the final weight of your harvest is crucial. Not only will it keep you safe from the law, making sure you have legal weight. You will know how much you harvested.

Post Thanks / Like

ya i need to get one

Nug of the Month Winner Carrie8300's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to have one because I wanted to make firecrackers and I wanted to be able to measure out how much I was going to put on them.........it comes in handy for seperating my stash as far as this is how much for this week you have and this is how much for next week.......

but I never needed one before I made them but it really has come in handy alot of times........

I learned that 1gram of ganj is good for firecrackers but when you get up to 1.5 it was just way to much for me....but it also depends on the ganj you have....
    “The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture. “

Thomas Jefferson

Nug of the Month Winner Carrie8300's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah and mine only costs me 30$ and it is a digital that can weigh up to 100grams
    “The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture. “

Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought one for no reason.

Thing is, my guy always weighs it in front of me, so I really don't know why I got one...

Post Thanks / Like

i have a small digital scale which are great....... one day i was dry as, so travelled down to my favourite town of ****** to buy, everyone sells there so you dont need to know anyone personally, but you take a chance with weight coz most times everything is already made up... so the first guy to ask me walked me around the back of a shop, pulled out digital scales and sold me correct weight for an ounce, i was impressed..

Post Thanks / Like

i just traded my friend 15$ worth of products for a nice digi deffinatly worth it. you no which dealers are assholes :D

Post Thanks / Like

For as long as I could rememeber I've had a scale.... Although I dont think everyone needs a scale.

Post Thanks / Like

yea scales are worth it i have the old school hang scale for reggie and digi for dank
    plus if you are really riped and you want to know how many grams your sandwich weighs or mabye thats just me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

no scale for me. I grow and any grower knows that if law enforcement finds a scale around any finished product they automatically add sales to the bust. A med card doesn't matter even in california if sales are part of the bust. then it becomes your job to prove medical only without sales. Besides, I don't sell and I don't normally buy although I just traded a brand new dual whip/element nobel vaporizer model VP101B and $25.00 for a 1/2 ounce of some pretty decent kushberry plus 8 kushberry clones and 1 blackberry clone. Not a bad deal IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

I think a scale is a must for any serious weed smoker or dealer.

If dealers find out you don't have a scale they will rip you off to increse profit, even friends.
    And a dealer needs ones for obvious reasons.

IMO if you buy more than an a quarter O of on a weekly basis, you need a scale.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

A scale is a good investment if you pick up frequently so you can know how much your dealer is actually giving you. You can find scales on ebay for under $10 shipped.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast