Autopot Feeding

delgech

Hi everyone. I ve been growing in soil/perlite mix. I've decided to change my setup and bought autopot system.
I will be using 100 lt. resevoir with 4 pots. I coulnd't find any information about how to feed my babies using autopot. I'm currently using Advanced Nutrients Grow, micro, bloom, b52, voodoo, big bud, overdrive.

How should I use my nutrients with autopot? Is there anyone who uses AN with autopot? Please help me I need to know how much nutrients should i use. If I add 2ml/lt like it says on the label, it makes 200ml/each nutrient and I think this is too much, so I'm confused. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm not familiar with how the autopots work, but is there a possibility of running the system with less than the 100L. I run 4 bubble buckets at a total of 60L.

I can tell you that I have pulled off very good harvests using as little as 1.5ml per L of AN also. I actually prefer to run less AN because of the salty crust it leaves when running over 2ml/L.

Hey how did u end up getting on with feeding in the autopot im new and also using autopot i seem to run into what seems like cal mag deficiency rusty spots on leaves slight yellowing especially under my hps light at around week two flower this is my 3rd grow 2nd with autopot just would like to know if uv had success in autopot

I also could find no useful info. I started out leaving the solution in the pots for long periods, and later I switched to filling and draining pretty quickly, with more dry time than wet.
I don’t know enough to give helpful advice, but I switched because people using flood tables seem to only feed a couple times a day. On the other hand, DWC growers seem to always have the roots wet.
So, don’t fret too much, just watch them and learn.

Hey how did u end up getting on with feeding in the autopot im new and also using autopot i seem to run into what seems like cal mag deficiency rusty spots on leaves slight yellowing especially under my hps light at around week two flower this is my 3rd grow 2nd with autopot just would like to know if uv had success in autopot
get some cal mag mine goes in from start finish!

Back
Top Bottom