Please help me! New grower

Dizzylizzy420

Hello 420 friends , I'll get to the point , this is my first grow. Take a look at some pics. I have 2 blueberries
They are both about one week young . As you can see one is perky and one is droopy . Now the droopy one was falling over and it's stem seemed weak so me being a newbie "googled" and okay so I replant deeper.
Since replanting 3 days she's been very sad. Patience is key I know , I'm only worried I did the wrong move . So I joined 420mag to get possibly obtain 420 knowledge.
Tootles Dizzy Lizzy
IMG_016149.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1298959

Thanks for directing me to the right place . My girls are doing great. I moved them a little closer to the light . They have doubled almost tripled their size . But something else started to happen but I think because I'm a new grower I'm worrying and annalizing everything to the extreme .
IMG_028951.JPG

Yes I fed on a schedule using flower power ferts
Organic potting soil / perlite
NO MG at all . Totally stayed away from MG
Humidity 50-60
Heat 80
PH: 6.0
HID lights 1000watt
Using fans for wind
Fabric 5gal pots
IMG_027153.JPG
IMG_027153.JPG

Just go slow and resist the urge to "do something" everytime you see them. As growers we have a habit of loving our plants to death. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is my first grow and I've read Autos shouldn't be topped I'm not sure how true that is . i have to look into that . I've fim my other 2 WW and topped another and it's so much fun watching them grow . I'm reading and reading and reading trying to learn . I don't want to make the wrong move .

IMG_045141.JPG
IMG_045642.JPG
I accidently topped or super cropped please excuse newbie here . But anyways look at what they look like now . That was the best thing that could have happened .

Back
Top Bottom