A Modest Introduction (Not Proposal)

collitishelp

Greetings everyone.

I recently made an investment in some seeds. The Amnesia Haze - Auto Flower Fems. I intend to grow them in an Aerogarden, so any advice would be very appreciated.

I didn't do my due diligence in reading other introductions to see how how much or little people share, so I'll take a little jump here.

I own my own business and work out of a small studio, where I have my aero garden. My work is typically interactive, and orbits the experience a person may have in engaging with software and hardware. On occasion, I'll dive into strategy, including brand, ecommerce and experience strategy as it relates to transactional, or commercial experiences.

Thanks in advance for the help, the welcome, and the opportunity to make connections here.

Welcome to the 420 community
Will you be doing a journal on your grow? I had to look online to find out exactly what Areogardening was and after seeing what they were I would suggest you look into possibly an alternative growing set up. From what I saw the largest one was 24 inches which does not give you much room for your plant plus it only has 45 watts of LED light which may be fine for some herbs and vegetables it really will not give a cannabis plant the amount of light it needs and or wants. Not trying to rain on your parade, just want you to have a successful grow.

Welcome to the 420 community
Will you be doing a journal on your grow? I had to look online to find out exactly what Areogardening was and after seeing what they were I would suggest you look into possibly an alternative growing set up. From what I saw the largest one was 24 inches which does not give you much room for your plant plus it only has 45 watts of LED light which may be fine for some herbs and vegetables it really will not give a cannabis plant the amount of light it needs and or wants. Not trying to rain on your parade, just want you to have a successful grow.
Good advice there. I've used the aeroponics systems for exactly that......herbs in the kitchen. The stronger your lighting, the better the yield and quality. You'd be better off growing the Autos outside, lots of people do that on this forum.

Hey Collitishelp, welcome to 420. Glad to have you here. You should check out Pennywise's grow journal. He is growing Aeroponic right now (but caution, his journal is a lot of pages). A lot to be learned in there and as well as in his Aeroponic Q & A thread. Here is his thread:

Aeroponics: Questions - Answers - Information

Anyways, I hope to see you stopping in and checking out a few of the journals here on 420. Take time and introduce yourself and see what others are up to. When you are ready, start your own journal! Take care and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom