Hey everyone - Just joined a few days ago - Sorry for delayed intro

LifeHacker589

Hello all,

I just joined the forums a few days ago but I have been visiting and reading threads here for a few years picking up tips and tricks. Well, currently I am on my 4th grow. Closet/tent hydro running the cotton candy Kush.
check out my new grow journal, link in my signature. Currently could use some tips on my clones. Very excited to be a member finally so I can talk to some experienced growers. Everything is fine so far except my clones but I am really excited for this strain and really want it to turn out well, so I hope you guys can help me out.

Welcome LifeHacker589! :welcome:

I posted some suggested resources in your journal. Glad that you joined us & started posting. I really like your setup - the dresser grow is really cool. I wish I had room for multiple spaces . . . :smokin:

Thanks so much! ya I'm not going to say it was easy modifying that dresser (mostly because I was Short on a lot of materials) but at the time it was all i had to work with and I'm still surprised that it turned out as well as it did. hardly any light leaks even! but then I do mostly light construction type work so I was definitely glad I already had the necessary skills under my belt ha ha. going to check out the grow journal now. thanks again!

Welcome LifeHacker589! :welcome:

I posted some suggested resources in your journal. Glad that you joined us & started posting. I really like your setup - the dresser grow is really cool. I wish I had room for multiple spaces . . . :smokin:

oh and ya, believe it or not, I was able to fit all three of my grow spaces all into my bedroom! no room for much else but I got my girls going strong so that's all that really matters to me ha ha! But really only option I have is to squeeze them into a bedroom in case I have visitors- neighbors and such... Wish I could say I was in a legal state but I'm not.....But I figure its not like I'm cropping out pounds at a time.... yet anyway ha ha. eventually I will be moving to a legal state if the laws here don't change. Gotta pay off and remodel this house first though ha ha. thinking sea of green next for the dresser. seems best suited for that type of grow given that its such a small space.

Back
Top Bottom