Big Black Domina & Girl Scout Cookies x Green Crack - Cree LED - Coco

LiftedMind

YO YO YO
Have you ever smoked weed so good it messed up your entire weed game?

In high school, roughly 11 years ago, I met a loner-stoner guy. He would usually smoke by himself. One day, we eventually started talking and smoking. Smoking his weed. The best weed I've ever had in my life. A narcotic high that came with a knockout couch-lock. It was truly the ONE-TOKE-CHOKE. He moved away a month later and I've been on the hunt for this strain ever since.

I've smoke some bomb weed in my life, but never like that. Since that time smoking any other weed isn't the same. I barely get high anymore. That's why I've decided to grow some Black Domina. I'm going to let it flower a long-ass time so I get some tasty couch-locky, psychedelic nugs.

Anyways...

Growing two strains:

Double Black - G13 Labs:
The world famous, refined and appreciated cannabis strain – Black Domina from 1998 is now available in feminized version and breeded by G13 Labs Seeds. Double Black, because this is how its called, got all the morphological and organoleptic characteristics that have made Black Domina ’98 famous. This 90% stable and 100% cash cropping plant is perfect for new and experienced cultivators. This Hybrid has compact size, quick flowering period and potential which would make her a valuable mother plant. Double Black is fully covered with Afghan resin crystals which gives sweet and intoxicating aroma and flavour.

Pre '98 Black Domina x Pre '98 Black Domina = Pre '98 Black Domina? 1x1=1 after all.

Girl Scout Cookies - Blim Burn Seeds:
Seeds grow into Thin Mint and Platinum Cookies phenotypes: one giving a high typical of sativas and the other typical of indicas.

One of the most popular strains originating in California, Girl Scout Cookies has won numerous Cannabis Cup awards for its outstanding flavor, smokability and long-lasting mind and body high. Seeds grow into Thin Mint and Platinum Cookies phenotypes: one giving a high typical of sativas and the other typical of indicas.
The bouquet is sweet and earthy and the flavor rich, minty and reminiscent of those cookies we all know and love. Bright green, purple and fiery orange buds are ready to harvest after 9 to 10 weeks in flower.

Two of my favourite strains combined(GSC x Green Crack.) Yes, please.

I was going to grow Smile by Kannabia(AK-47 x Orange Bud) but the seed I germed turned out to be a dud. I instead decided to germ another Black Domina today. She'll be 4-5 days behind the other 4 plants.

I germ using distilled water, paper towel, sandwich bag and heat from my cable box.
20170324_114506.jpg

20170324_115018_HDR.jpg

20170324_115151.jpg

I then plant them in 5gal. Smart pots filled with coco and saturated with pH'ed CalMg-charged water. This will be their home for life. I have them under some 100watt LED's. The cheap, screw-in socket ones. When they get a little older I'll feed them some 3500k Cree LED's

20170324_115446.jpg

Peace in the Middle-East.

So that Black Domina germed and I planted her. She up:
20170328_105241.jpg

One of of my GSC's appears to be a mutant, but I like mutants:
20170328_104830.jpg

They are stretching like a mother fucker so I turned on my Cree Leds. I don't like the idea of introducing new lights to them at different stages of their growth, so these Leds will feed them until harvest:
20170328_104943.jpg

20170328_104919.jpg

So thats 3 Black Dominas and 2 GSC's. I grew 4 plants in this 3x3 last time and it was tight as fuck, so I decided to grow 5 this time. :slide:

Apr. 7 - Silica/CalMg/Nutes
Roots look like they have situated themselves well enough in their big-ass 5 gallon pots so I gave them their first feeding. Everything irie mon.

Apr. 9
20170409_082714.jpg

So she's not really a mutant, but she does have some dead leafy shit stuck to her. I will just let it be and chop it off when she's older.

20170409_082925_HDR.jpg

20170422_094028_HDR.jpg

Cookies

20170422_094000.jpg

My G13 freebie appears to be indica like a Black Domina should be but the other 2, from a breeder pack, appear to be something else. Looks like sativa and nothing like a 100% indica strain should look like, but we'll see.

First let me address this:
My G13 freebie appears to be indica like a Black Domina should be but the other 2, from a breeder pack, appear to be something else. Looks like sativa and nothing like a 100% indica strain should look like, but we'll see.
I'm a retard. I'm working with a hybrid strain. I stated this in my first post.
I am retard, hear me roar. I'm a weed guy and should know better.

I switched to 12/12 3 days ago.

Anyways, the girls appear to fine except for one GSC. She has red/purple/burgundy stems. I hit them all with some magnesium sulfate foliar spray yesterday and already seeing some decent results.

Today, I defoliated some lower growth and large fan leaves. I also raised the lights around 14".

This is only my second indoor grow. I didn't top these plants because I don't have the room. My profile pic is some Kush Bomb I grew last time.

20170604_184752.jpg

20170604_184724.jpg

All strains 2.5-4 weeks away from harvest. Done with the bloom booster. Just mild dose of nute solution. Let them ripe up without stressing them.

20170719_091018.jpg

Left sick leaves on. Left dead leaves on top of coco.

20170719_092658.jpg

A Black Domina frosting up nicely. I have both a thin mint pheno and a platinum og pheno of GSC and both are pretty shiny too.

These finished the 1st week of August. :thumb:
20170811_085149.jpg

I grew Double Black from g13 Labs and Girl Scout Cookies from Blimburn Seeds. I was fortunate enough to get a sativa dominant and indica dominant variety of each strain.:Namaste:

Strain Review

Black Domina (indica dom):
- 2oz dried
- my favourite of the of the bunch
- DENSE buds covered in crystally resin
- sweet smell, sweet/peppery taste
- great head buzz that flowed throughout my body. felt like I was in a dream within dream...

This is her:
20170811_085505.jpg

Black Domina (sativa dom):
- 3oz dried
- nothing too special but great cash crop as advertised
- skinny, full colas. crystally buds
- pepper taste as advertised. burns my nose if I inhale/exhale
- great functioning body buzz

GSC (indica dom.)
:
- 1.5oz dried
- decent cookie strain. I'm sold on Blimburn. I haven't heard of them before
- fat colas, medium density
- chocolately taste
- functioning indica head buzz. nothing over-powering

GSC (sativa dom.):
- 2oz. dried
- really nice strain. bonafide cookie strain.
- AMAZING taste. Chocolate and mint flavours are quite pronounced.
- great functiong body buzz that lasts and lasts

On to next one. I just popped 3 beans yesterday.
Sapphire OG, Black Domina and Smile(Agent Orange hybrid)

:love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom