New Canadian ACMPR Grow Sk

420scarecrow

Hey all,
Canadian acmpr running seed
peak nl, emblem hedgehog,
and thc biomed, sensi star, atomical haze, and durga mata 2...
Room, 10 by 4 by 8, flat white
Lights 12 volt dc led several hundred @25 amps ,
2 - cmh 315 phillips, one of each phillips bulb
32 watt 48 inch t5 quads with a 3100 5000 mix..
Fans 12 volt 150/250 cfm in out
also adding a 360cfm interior recirculating fan.
Temps 24-29, rh 29-50 depending on time/temps.

Room is now currently sealed exhausting outside in summer, recirculate or stack in winter
Intake can be warm or cool depending on need
Soiless Sunshine#4 added 5% earthworm, 10% organic soil, and 20% perilite.
Running molasses, alaskan fish fert, some hollands secret, peroxide, and aerated water
Usually a lil ph down, nutes @ 500-900ppm, ph 6.2-6.9ish, more like a soil ph.

My thc biomed experience so far has been fairly difficult... Ignoring everything that has gone wrong til this point, I was able to save and salvage all 3 plants even though they are still not quite taking off like my others...Thankfully because of this forum I was able to segregate, and treat them early on. This included flushes to remove the fertilizer which appeared too strong, Pyrethrum, and finally several complete dustings of pure diatomaceous earth... They are finally showing life and starting to grow... Hopefully with the H202 soil treatment on the sensi star stops twisting leaves as I can't imagine anything surviving my treatments...
The super stressed durgamata 2 looking better now ,
20170906_190107.jpg
& a few days after arrival....
20170827_201804.jpg

And the other 2 now.....
20170906_190116.jpg

and here's a Peak nl not quite halfway....
20170902_175838_1_.jpg

and while I may be new here, I will only say I am a experienced grower, and have lot's to share...
My old mind is still trying to get around the fact this is all legal like...
Looking forward to sharing and helping people where ever I can...
I learned way back before there were books, & you needed someone to teach you directly...
My guru is still around & i'm now helping him get setup again legally...

Yes 2nd pic on the right is Sensi Star, I can tell because it has the exact same issues others are experiencing, twisted leaves...I'm running 2 separate rooms atm, and just got my script renewed, & increased, So any room I have will soon be full...Now with 20 plants, I can get a little more proper rotation. Pretty pumped about that...Also For anyone renewing... There has been a change at Health Canada, you can now mark Renewal on the outside of your envelope, and get fasttracked to the renewal line... It's rumoured to be @ 3 weeks atm...You do not want or need a renewal mixed in with new applications....

Thanks for the info. Mrs. Saskfarmers original took over five months. Was wondering if we should get the ball rolling on the renewal already or what.
Sorry to hear about all the Sh*t you are going through with your orders. Read about it in Gambit85's thread. The way your visit started at the station i thought you weren't gonna get anywhere them.
Other than the fact it was $60 for three regular seeds the one female she has gotten this far seems to be doing very well. We are not complete noobs and I've done a lot of reading here and other forums but we would appreciate input from someone as experienced as yourself, you have done a great job bringing those clones back around:thumb:
We'll be keeping a close eye on your grow

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom