My First Grow: I'm From Alberta Canada & Got My ACMPR

Day 8 update

420-magazine-mobile692394620.jpg

I have both sides wedge up a bit to begin to acclimate them to life outside the dome.

I'm beginning to lose hope on the runt to the right (see below)

420-magazine-mobile1750025794.jpg

I had it cover but dusted it off to take that picture. I have sprinkled some grow media on top and I'm gonna a give it a little more time.

But in general I'm happy with it. A friend says they look like they are bolting. What does that mean?
420-magazine-mobile245287448.jpg

Just noticed the 2nd picture is from day 4 or 5 after I watered. It's not that saturated with water (as seen in the third picture.)

Day 9 Update

I cannot find the panic button but if someone knows where it is.. kinda press it for me.

I woke up today and checked plants. Yesterday I had my dome half off and today I was planning on removing the dome and dropping the light. Nonetheless it was a horrifying scene for a new gardener.

420-magazine-mobile828548690.jpg

My two seedlings that's were stretching were laying limp on their sides. The shorter one (probably an optimal size was fine. I cut some brass and made supports for the limp ones and lowers the light.

I also watered them at they (overnight) became dry AF.

420-magazine-mobile1944257731.jpg

I also added my hurricane fan above the fan to create a lil wind.

420-magazine-mobile1495810213.jpg

Definitely worried tho. I was so happy with how things going..

It means they're stretching a bit. I say transplant them. A little bit deep but not too deep. Lose the doorman drop the light on top of them.

Since my shit fucked up, should I hold off on transplanting? Or are they running out of space in their eazy plug.

Since my shit fucked up, should I hold off on transplanting? Or are they running out of space in their eazy plug.

Plant them. Sooner the better. By mist, I mean with a spray bottle. Moisten the leaves. 3-4 times a day. Don't panic. Burry them a little deep since they are so long Drop the light. Good air movement. Under 80max. And suspend your thermometer. That cube is likely insulating it. Don't panic mate.

Strain — Northern Cactus' Lowryder

# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil

Grow Stage - Propagation

Bucket Size — 3 Gallon

Lights - 150 Watt Sunsystem (HPS)

Nutrients — Grotek's Kick Start Early Growth Solution (5-8-5) + Wild Thing's Part "M" (1-0-1) + GreenPlanet's Duel Fuel 1 (5-0-1) & 2 (0-3-6)

Medium — Peat + Perlite + Dolomite Lime

RH — 20 to 50 %

Room Temperature -25 to 31 Degrees Celsius

Square Footage — 22" x 22" x 51"

Pests - None Known

Right on another fellow Canuck using Green planet! Good luck buddy, look s like your gonna have a blast. The people here are fantastic so you ll have all the help you can use, I ll pull up a seat for the Big Show;)

Proud Canuck for sure and even more prouder hurtin' Albertan! Thanks for the welcome, excited to experiment and learn. Definitely loving the vibe of this community.

My First Grow - I'm From Alberta Canada & Got My ACMPR

How ya Doin frank?

I have transplanted the plugs.

I started by cutting holes in some beer cups and putting hydroton at the bottom to ensure drainage.

420-magazine-mobile1169529498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile91849302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile837614508.jpg

I also put the Dome back on. A friend said he think the plants were in shock because the dome came off too quick and the quick loss of RH shocked them. There is about 2-3" of clearance between the tops of plants and the t5.

420-magazine-mobile834736989.jpg

P.s. in regards to my thermostat in rockwool I should just take it out. I actually keep the probe for my weather station right by my seedlings)

Back
Top Bottom