My First Grow - Only One Autoflower Plant Under CFLs - Help Me Not Screw This Up!

Hey man! Looking good! I really want to grow an auto. You say you don't use any nutes? I'm on my first grow, and I'm using them with no trouble! These plants love a lot of nutes! Give em what they want! I use fox farm big bloom and it works nicely. Just make sure you introduce slowly at about a quarter the suggested dosage and work your way up. Once the plants get used to it, you can pretty much drown em in nutes! (don't take that too literally). I think you might be surprised at the growth rate after giving them nutes. But whatever you decide I'm sure she will smoke nice. Good luck!

Look for a Blu-Mat self watering thingie....ceramic cone that goes in the soil, has a small tube that goes to a container of water/nutes and works on a siphon effect to keep the plant watered. Good for vacations. Grow stores have them or a knock off type.

Heya thack, been a while since i posted but still been following your thread. She's looking good, alot of progress. I seen you mention about taking her around day 55. The site does say 60day harvest but some others have 60-70days on the same strain. I am still currently growing mine as well,(same strain). today she is 9 weeks (day63), and she still has about a week or so to finish up. Although following your thread, your plant started flowering about a week or so sooner than mine, id still advise in not taking her. Id figure out some way to water her while your gone, i promise she will thank you in the end. id honestly think ud just be cutting your yeild,and smoke and i dont wanna see that. But i do know that there is a thing they make that u fill with water and just stick in the soil by the plant to water it slowly for a few days just depending on how much water it holds. not sure what they are called and if it would even help but thought id mention it. but the best of luck with her and everyone have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :thumb:

Ok thack, I looked around a little bit, those things are called water spikes. Some u can just hook up to a water bottle to slowly water the plant. Although im not sure i have ever heard of some1 using it for cannabis, but its an idea. Hope it helps, GL.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll start looking into the water spike things in town today. Unfortunately I will be out of my apartment for a month (out of state) over Christmas... and I'm leaving around the 10th. So I just really don't see any way I can get around harvesting early. I guess the question is how I can get it most prepared for then. It sucks I know but I plan on getting another plant started after Christmas so it won't be too heartbreaking if I come up a little short of what I wanted.

Yea wasnt sure if you had to harvest it early for some reason, but i understand. But like i said yours did start flowering alot sooner than mine and yours looks to be further along than mine was in this stage so id expect your harvest earlier. best of luck:cheer:

From the way your plant looks, You still need at least 2-3 more weeks before you can get something worth harvesting. Do you have a friend that can plant sit? Mind you, your plant packs on the trichomes the last 2 weeks before harvest so it wont come out as good as you want them to if you have to harvest before she is ready for it.

That's about what I figured, TOG. I leave like the 10th of next month so I should get something fairly good out of it. I just don't like having that deadline. Pain in the ass.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom