Growing Indoor & Outdoor - Hydro - Random Seeds

WeedEbirra

Hello,

So, I only started trying to grow just about a week ago, so i come here to ask for help and to share my experiences with you guys. please help me, i have no idea what im doing :Namaste::Namaste:

Im trying 3 diferent methods, hoping that one would work well enough to produce something decent.

1:Cheap Hydrophonic setup
So this one is 8 days old, i transfered from the soil to the water as soon after the second set of leaves developed
i change the water once everyday, and im feeding it tiny quantities of fertilzer.
Half of the root is outside of the water and half is submerse underwater, with two small 5€ water pumps keeping the water moving. Im gonna have to buy a lamp for this one if i see progress from the sunlight.
I noticed that the root is growing new small ramifications, but the plant didnt itself didnt show much progress.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

2: indoor
8 days old aswell. in this smallbox i made i have 3 lights. one 120W bright orange(almost white), 40W white with 2.4k lumens, and one 300 lumens green bulb for vegetative state.Again, the setup is very cheap, probably doenst even do anything?
i2DvduJ.jpg
YuyqyI2.jpg
X7YRMbl.jpg

3:eek:utdoor- my favorite
12 days old. this one i just planted and left outside and it kept growing, i fed it fertelizer first time yesterday.
4lZAt66.jpg

Feel free to ask details or to insult me if i deserve. :cheer:

Will keep you posted,
:thanks::thanks:

re: Growing Indoor & Outdoor - Hydro - Random Seeds

Welcome. just a note on the tin foil it is not a good reflective material, white matt emulsion indoor paint on walls is way better. when you have spare coinage Mylar reflective product is up at the top if not near it. also green bulb is useless apart from adding heat, Talking about 2.4k that is the light spectrum that range is better for the flowering cycle, grow you want like 6400k spectrum,usually tells you on packaging. i use these for my small grow spaces and have put some in with my l.e.d. lights in the main flowering box to give mixed spectrum and see if there is any comparison to my last grow.
SAM_5940.JPG
regards

re: Growing Indoor & Outdoor - Hydro - Random Seeds

Welcome. just a note on the tin foil it is not a good reflective material, white matt emulsion indoor paint on walls is way better. when you have spare coinage Mylar reflective product is up at the top if not near it. also green bulb is useless apart from adding heat, Talking about 2.4k that is the light spectrum that range is better for the flowering cycle, grow you want like 6400k spectrum,usually tells you on packaging. i use these for my small grow spaces and have put some in with my l.e.d. lights in the main flowering box to give mixed spectrum and see if there is any comparison to my last grow.
SAM_5940.JPG
regards

Thanks, will take that in mind.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom