Winter Garden Rescue

legendpenrose

Hi guys I am a total NOOB!!! I had some info that someone threw out a Lady called Girl scout cookies. Well as a cannabis lover and a PTSD patient I had a brain fart !!! let's grab it and grow it!!! Well since then I've got her a maizhi 600w light and a filter. And fan all kindly donated by a friend. Who dumped the girl about two months ago hahaha . Ohh I had another brain fart and I bought that light about 2 weeks ago. Thinking god knows what !!!! . So IV download a PDF grow chart and I am going to do it by the book with the chart.
420-magazine-mobile789283852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845838762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1101746683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile862902875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile118411892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1105997230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185190652.jpg
. She is in a Coco and biobizz light mix ,mix my temp is 79.1 and 50% humidity my huge fan is on as low as it can go.

Thanks buddy. There is way to much stuff to read on this !!!!. Really who has a RO unit to hand ????? OMG LOL

I think someone mentioned it over at dabbers but be careful with that fan. In the flowering stage you are much safe with bigger fans but in the vegatative stage of the plant life you can give them something called wind burn. Basically all new growth sites that pop up dry out before the new growth can become established and you'll be left with a stalk and no new growth.

Maybe just aim the fan at the ceiling for the time being until you can get a new one. Or lift it a few feet above the plant and aim it st the wall so it will circulate.

Windburn is for real! Lol

Thanks Mr wise . Honestly I have no clue but I pick things up real fast. And some dick tried to charge me £230 for a Oz of this. NO CHANCE M8 lol so as soon as I found this I was on it like, White on rice

Thanks rooster yea I seen and it's on as low as possible and it's facing away from them now . See with this I can't fail

Thanks Mr wise . Honestly I have no clue but I pick things up real fast. And some dick tried to charge me £230 for a Oz of this. NO CHANCE M8 lol so as soon as I found this I was on it like, White on rice

Sell this to him after harvest. Lol

True story. My dealer was my friend all my life. Used to buy tons. Never any good. I started talking growing to him when I started to become somewhat good at it. He never wanted to listen. Never took advice. And was stuck on his "my strains are the best that's why they have been around 20 years"

.......needless to say one day he stopped by when I was in the yard. I brought him upstairs to the farm and he left with his eyes crossed......
No joke but my old dealer now sells his stash and buys his head stash from me lol. No joke. And he got rid of every strain he had except one and is buying seeds from me when my next delivery gets here.

So keep at it man lol and one day you can charge that guy 300 a zip lol

Well looked in on the girl this morning!!!! And we'll I think she is looking ok !!!!
420-magazine-mobile2038156669.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1014917075.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678151812.jpg

Thanks Mr wise. Humm??? Maybe start her on half feed???? Bro closet thing IV kept to this is a fish hahaha ohhhhh and George my Yorkshire terrier

I found out she is definitely Girl scout cookies. If that's any help????

And as you see IV read that she is prime for low stress training and scrog. So IV started bending her gently and getting the light into the girl

Thanks buddy

Get em nice and green bro. Be patient. Over watering can be a common mistake among new growers. We have all done it. Just make sure they aren't too wet all the time or they will wilt.

They seem to look better already without the fan pounding away at her. Bet by this time next week you have all kinds of new growth man.

You definitely have a couple solid growers in here helping you from what I can see. Penny won't steer you wrong neither will Gramps. Check their stuff out. Pretty easy to figure out who to listen to man

Thanks rooster man. Yea I'm sure she will be a happy lady and believe me EVERYONE I totally appreciate everything your doing. Taking time out of your days to type back. Thank you very much

Thanks rooster man. Yea I'm sure she will be a happy lady and believe me EVERYONE I totally appreciate everything your doing. Taking time out of your days to type back. Thank you very much

No problem man. Hopefully one day when your packed full of growing knowledge you can pass it on to the next generation and return the favor.
And trust me there's no where else I'd rather be than helping my stoner buddies with their plants

Back
Top Bottom