Winter Garden Rescue

Well it's time for lights out.. Quick snap of the girl
420-magazine-mobile874735449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1196661007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698256756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305983499.jpg

Sorry I will do one in natural light when lights come on. Way to much pink in there

Well lads I think I will wait a day or two until I post another photo. I was shocked just now when the light came on. These bad girls grow rapidly!!! WoW

Well lads I think I will wait a day or two until I post another photo. I was shocked just now when the light came on. These bad girls grow rapidly!!! WoW
Hahah right? Okay well you still have some clawing and droopage. But that will turn around quickly. The cal mag you got looks just fine!

What medium is it growing in again?

I'm thinking when the lights come on she may appreciate a little flush to rid her of extra salts, then with the cal mag added after she will really kick into grow mode

Coco and biobizz light mix. And as I'm stuck for RO water will this do???
s-l400.png

How do you water yours Dab???

No dont buy water. Can you not use your tap water? My tap water in spain is 0.9ec/450ppm and i get great plants with that. Just use tap water and start calmag at half strength. If showing strong deficienvies foliar spray just as lights go out a couple times but its probs not necessary. Ph 5.8

Any idea what this means???
420-magazine-mobile981880510.jpg

I guess my parameters are the light green !!!

Fuck knows what it means tho lol

See my chart!!! Your British. What does that mean???

Just had to do it look at the difference in green colour!!this is when she got saved
420-magazine-mobile380821819.jpg
and this is before the light came on
420-magazine-mobile851244314.jpg

I understand bro. My last hobby was tropical fish. I got really addicted to it. To the point of obsessed. I loved the science behind it ,nitrogen cycle , Water parameters and all that jazz. That's how I know about Reverse osmosis PH buffers and mixing additives. But keeping Nemo and keeping Jane are two different things!!!! And like any hobby knowledge is the key. And I still have a fish tank. 26 years later lol and will when my grandson is 26. Who is now 15weeks old

Cultivator is very proficient in coco. He has a great thread how to feed in coco you should read, and sub to his journal.

I would just ease up on her nutes some like PW said the sativa is very touchy about high nute levels.

I have fed. But I done quarter dose cal mag and quarter dose veg nutrients

420-magazine-mobile639537087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom