Winter Garden Rescue

Snow

Any idea what this means???

That's a really thorough report! Kudos to your water utility. Didn't they include any explanatory text? "Note to cannabis cultivators"? Probably not... ;)

What it's telling you is that you have 50 parts per million of calcium carbonate (that is, chalk) in your water.

That is soft water, so you won't need to buy or make RO water.

It also has just enough calcium so that you may be able to skip adding Ca/Mg supplement. Watch the leaves closely to look for signs of deficiency. (Check Nebula Haze's site for more on that.)

Thanks for sending me to that page buddy.

Right just curious about chlorine and the other one I can not spell hahaha. Is that a problem?? Just curious due to micro bacteria? So I have read ! Your media is biological so chlorine would kill that bacteria??

Right just curious about chlorine and the other one I can not spell hahaha. Is that a problem?? Just curious due to micro bacteria? So I have read ! Your media is biological so chlorine would kill that bacteria??

I think that people fret way too much about chlorine in their water. After all, it's at such low levels that it's safe enough to drink.

Still, if it's a concern, just leave your water sitting out for a day or so and the Cl2 will off-gas if the utility is adding it as a gas. If they are adding the stabilized powder form, sitting out won't make a difference.

Yes i agree ^^

Chlorine in tap water generally isnt an issue. Ive used tao water for most of my growing career. I just prefer to use it if i can because ro water causes so much waste and its time consuming when you need larger tanks filled. My water bills would be huge if i used it i spain, where i thoughy i really should use ro water with it being 0.9ec/450ppm(500 conversion). I use the tap water there and i grow mean plants. I do let the water sit over night but i doubt whether that has any effect on the plants either. I would just use tap watér and if plants look healthy then its a winner. If they dont lòok healthy it could be several other issues.

New growth everywhere
420-magazine-mobile1514359915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1520460320.jpg
weedzilla

I will measure now lol

Yea about 18inch from top of top leaf of plant???

I'm doing alot of LST with it tho to get them center stems some light

It's a maizhi 600w which I seen cheap so bought it. I was planning on doing one in the future. But building the kit. But IV seen a Mr cunuck on YouTube using. So brain fart and bought that one lol

I had it for £98 bargain lol

Awwww shed I got diagnosed with PTSD about 18 years ago. I don't sleep bro. And honestly it don't matter what I smoke bro I can not switch off!!! Maybe someone out there can help me with a smoke that could drop a elephant????? Lol

Sorry to hear that Penrose. There are probably a number of strains for PTSD. Vets in the states have been using it instead of the drugs the VA is pushing on them. Just type PTSD into the search box at the top and you'll probably find tons of info.

IV not heard that word your Donkeys years hahaha "Dosh" hahaha

I married a Brit :). Are donkey years longer than yonks?

Yea man Donkeys years is much longer. Tonks is about 10 years. Donkeys years is about 20 lol hahaha

As I'm 40+ I don't match any of them. My 4 son's call me ancient lol

Hi guys meet CoCo my new 14 week cane corso x English mastiff
420-magazine-mobile756605557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom