Winter Garden Rescue

Or could I grow her to a room size??? About 5x5ft? All I know really is Girl scout cookies is small!

Careful pulling off fan leaves when she's so young. They store nutrients and catch the light for photosynthesis. Until your plant has a large canopy I would suggest going very very easy if not at all defoliating my friend.

As far as veg time for a harvest. It's really based on square footage and lighting indoors. Veg time obviously affects the size of the canopy but grow skill affects veg time. So it's a catch 22. I would just recommend filling her to half the size you plan on flowering in. And then flipping the lights. The stretching in the first few weeks of flower should take up almost the other 50% of your grow space.

Funnel some fire my friend.

Roster I think IV been under feeding the leaf was browning so I upped the feed by 1/4 so now I am on just over half dose! I need new measure instramants

Thanks bro. That's what I needed to know. I'm still buying a black dog LED tho

Roster I think IV been under feeding the leaf was browning so I upped the feed by 1/4 so now I am on just over half dose! I need new measure instramants
Grab a TDS meter. What nutes you running again?

She's really looking happy pen. Showing her lots of love! Don't worry too much about taking fan leaves just yet. Man you have a 5 x 5 space for her? Veg her out . I don't speak euros but if you need a suggestion for lighting just holler! A few of the lights your running now should do you good, imo. Just keep showing her love. ✌

IV just ordered a full measure kit from hydro store on eBay...

IV done 1/2ml calmag. And 1ml biobizz veg and bio heaven 2ml . IV been reading about this stuff and the bio heaven is just a biological agents for the media. These things I have got are part of the biobizz regime

Lol OMG I'm loving this HAHAHA "HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE" OH OH OH

You need an EC/PPM/TDS meter. If you in europe go for blue lab truncheon. Ive used them for years and they are reliable and great for mixing nutes. That will help you know exactly what you are feeding.

A browing leave isnt really a sign of under feeding but without seeing picture is just be guessing. However under feeding normally means very light green leaves and some yellowing if it gets severe. Just adding more nutes can cause problems but again without k owing what your ec is its hard to say.

Np buddy I will order it right now. Thanks again. Think I seed a deal with PH pen and a EC pen together. I think they were blue lab???? I will look now

Np buddy I will order it right now. Thanks again. Think I seed a deal with PH pen and a EC pen together. I think they were blue lab???? I will look now

Blue Lab is good gear but spendy. A $20 pH pen and a $20 PPM meter will do the job just fine. Don't forget to order pH 7.0 calibration fluid for your pH pen, pH 4.01 too if you order a fancy one with two point calibration.

There are so bloody many

Hi guys not been around for a few days!!! Just a little update on the rescued lady !!
420-magazine-mobile1304996962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile203502860.jpg
420-magazine-mobile936375439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1129141389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile57233723.jpg
420-magazine-mobile544242517.jpg

And I got this today in the post!! HAHAHA
420-magazine-mobile220523606.jpg

I sort of had them!!! Just standard ones!!! A outdoor one that saves high and low. And a cheap humidity gauge

Does that all read good?????

Back
Top Bottom