Organic/FFGuyZ SecondGrow Afghan Kush X Purple #1

foxfarmguyZ

How is it going fellow 420 smokers, I'm back and better then ever
So this is what i got for you -(sit back and enjoy the read;):popcorn:)

What strain is it- Afghan Kush (6)/World of Seeds-Feminised(1) x Purple #1
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Afghan/Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germination (About 1hour into it )
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil (100%Organic)
If soil... what is in your mix?40%-Light Warrior40%-Ocean Forest20%-Perlite
If soil... What size pot? Red Dixie Cups (typical beer pong cup) to start/ then one gallon/ then 3 or 5 gallon.
Size of light? Veg-Pioneer Jr 2 bulb. Flower-400 watt HPS air cool super bulb
Is it aircooled? do you have to ask , of course
Temp of Room/cab? 77 ish with ups and downs
RH of Room/cab? needs to be raised. getting humidifier/ or was going to try and use rocks with water in them . I was reading about that in a gardening site.(any input)
PH of media or res? 6.5 ish
Any Pests ? i hope not
How often are you watering? im hoping with the perlite, I'll need to water 2-4 days. I want them to eat that water up fast
Type and strength of ferts used? I'll be using: earth juice grow/earth juice bloom. Maybe: Big Bloom hopefully Black strap molasses unsulphured

:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

stay tuned !!

I germinated using smokey mcpots post - "how do i germinate seeds in soil":tokin: I let them soak for 12-15 hours, 13.5 hours exactly. And then I planted them in the soil and set them in the dark for 6 hours . The light will be going on tonight. Also I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to "the single seed center". The only company i would use. I'll have pic ups when there is something to take a picture of .

toke on:blunt:

So two of the six afghani showed green, and one more is about to sprout . No sign on any of the others . But im in no rush as of now. I'll get pics up as soon as i have my camera back
also my post about the seeds , that was a lie dont believe that i was just runnning my mouth it was not true i live in the uk . so anywho . ill be taking good care of ma (hopefully ladies) this weekend as i don't work . AS of now the room is 75 f. rh 55 i misted all of them going to let them dry for a day i think ill see in the morning . also excuse my shitty typing , smoked way to much tonight . much love to 420 .

ok... yeah, soooo I was super high when I got my new nutrients ... like bong loads high :bongrip:. (it was my only day off, ok you caught me... just one of my few days off.) but anywho. I ment to grab earth juice bloom & grow (100% organic) . but... ended up getting humbolt nutrients basic grow & bloom :rollit:(which those two are 100 percent organic). and didn't notice for 2 weeks that I had the wrong nutrients just chilling in my closet, still unopened :] . . . And after some reading found out that the line I ended up with is pretty good. and many locals at the hydro store said don't use earth juice ...So i kinda lucked out hopefully. Anywho i went and got the micro part of the base(not 100% organic) , and will be starting that soon. Im hoping to transplant(into 1 gallon til i determine sex )them earlier then i need too, so like a week from now . I dont want roots to even coming in contact with the plastic walls... They will be going into 35% perlite to a ocean forest >light warrior base. that was originally 2>1 . So if you're high and want to do the exact math, do it! But I just want it to be fast drying so the plants can use the nutrients and water fast .

IMG_06225.jpg

reIMG_0621.jpg

Exciting shit!... our plants are about the same age dude lol

i also use a 400whps. whats a veg pioneer jr 2 bulb?... is that t5 or cfl or mh or what? if you dont mind me askin'

ill be settin up camp here :smokin:

-O

I'm running a 400 watt hps super bulb (cant recall what the bulb type is but its i remember super bulb was on the side of the box) with a nextgen ballast and an air cooled hood. daylight ac cooled or something . im high...
and vegging is a 2 bulb t5 it works well for small grows but ill be getting a bigger one 4 food 4 - 8 bulb once i move.

Exciting shit!... our plants are about the same age dude lol

i also use a 400whps. whats a veg pioneer jr 2 bulb?... is that t5 or cfl or mh or what? if you dont mind me askin'

ill be settin up camp here :smokin:

-O

yeah t5 man ive used nothing but t5's for veg, work wonders man. I've thought about getting a MH bulb for my ballast/hood but everyone tells me to stick with my t5's.. mine are liiike 2' by 1' 4 bulbs... good shit bro!

my first grow way back i even used the warm spectrum for the t5s and got pretty good results.

jus wondering tho, thanks for the response

-O

so there getting pretty big, big enough for me to Fim them . Yay. Sooo really shady news ... I went to a local hydro store (tried to spread the money flow around to different places) and i got the humbolt nutrient line, and i opened it for the first time today and 2 of the 3 weren't sealed.:[ and the Bloom part looks like dirty water. I'm not sure if it should tho ... I have never seen a Bloom nutrient look like dirty water. . . I sent an email to the company asking what its suppose to look like, hopefully I'll hear back soon. I'm going to be pissed if i got fucked over... but any who ill have a video up maybe tonight. Its still early.

Hows everyone else doing on there grows ? My other ladies are getting to be some eye candy , if you haven't already check out my first grow ever \/\/\/

hmm the only bloom nute i've used is botanicare bloom for hydro and it looked basically like elmers glue lol so no idk anything about that dirty water situation :/.. companies are pretty good about takin care of growers tho ;)

My grow is going awesome! almost too awesome... but we'll see =) yeah id like to see the girls n how theyre doin mayn

plants look great brother!!!!!! :bravo:

question tho, dont mean to sound like a dousche or nothin, but do you always have the light that high? or did you just slide it up for pics?

no there normaly almost touching the light, with t5s you should be 2 inches or less from the plant.
plants look great brother!!!!!! :bravo:

question tho, dont mean to sound like a dousche or nothin, but do you always have the light that high? or did you just slide it up for pics?

Back
Top Bottom