Drama's Indoor - RV - Autofem Grow Journal

drama420

:welcome:

What strain is it?
Buddha claims this is "The best autoflowering mix. 100% Buddha Seeds Quality".
In this mix you will find one seed from each of these strains:

White Dwarf
Red Dwarf
Deimos
Syrup
The pack also contains 6 seeds from strains that will be in the market in the future or experimental hybrids, between them you´ll find smells and flavours which will remember to many of the biggest classics and some others really innovative.

All seeds are 100% auto-flowering and 100% feminized. Times to harvest vary between 50-55 days until 80-85.Ideal for those who enjoy variety.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? not sure

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long? germinating now

Indoor or outdoor? indoor (rv)

Soil or Hydro? soil ffof

If soil... what is in your mix? ffof fflw

If soil... What size pot?
3 gallon

Size of light? 2 400w hps

Is it aircooled? no i will b venting out air rapidly and wil have an ac.. its hot in the south lol

Temp of Room/cab? temp controlled

RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?

Type and strength of ferts used? https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/2014-04-04_16-03-
54_171.jpg

i will b growing in an RV . my room will b roughly 7x7 . im using 10 3 gallon pots sitting on a flood table but i will b hand watering .. i have three fans in three diffrent positions that will be blowing on the plants . i will have a carbon filter with a fan for smell and venting hot air .
i haven't decided on a light schedule yet.or nute schedule yet .

here are a few pics of what im workin with
2014-04-04_16-03-54_171.jpg
2014-04-04_16-16-53_116.jpg
2014-04-04_16-17-26_405.jpg
2014-04-04_16-11-26_682.jpg
photo_3_3_8.JPG

:thanks: for looking at my journal and giving any advice , and correcting any problems .

Re: dramas indoor (rv) auto/fem grow journal

:welcome: nice on the mix I'm subbed :bong:

thanks man,, welcome ..

im on ebay to get my carbon filter . does anyone know if this is good enough for what im trying to do ?

4" 150CFM Hydroponic Air Carbon Filter Odor Control Scrubber for Inline Exhaust or do i need to go ahead and get a 6" like 30 $ diffrence

so ive been busy today getting ready for the arrival of my lady's roots . they have been germinating almost two days and u see can evidence of action !!!!! here are a few pics of my stuff getting setup in the RV. all i left to do is install the ventalation and carbon filter when i find out what size i need for this grow then just clean up all my junk from building the setup. after looking at the lights i thing im going to move the left one over to the right a little bit to beter cover the table and get away from the wall some .
2014-05-05_13-51-09_863.jpg
2014-05-05_13-50-57_194.jpg

here is some of the finished electrical
2014-05-05_13-51-26_975.jpg

a close look at my pots . i think they are three gallon . .. do i have enough drainage holes?
2014-05-05_13-52-10_59.jpg
2014-05-05_13-52-10_59.jpg

im putting this here for my reference.............

) Germinate seed as you would normally. (If you have never, there are plenty of great guides on this site.) I soak in water for 24 hours and then place between damp paper towels until tap roots emerge.

2) Plant seeds with tap roots DIRECTLY into 3.3 gallon pots. Cover pots with plastic wrap until they have sprouted. (It is very important to plant your af varieties directly into their final containers. This will minimize stress at the beginning of the grow.)

3) Water your plants regularly, every 4-6 days at the beginning. Later on it will decrease to every 3-4 days. Remember to check your soil. If the top inch or so is crusty dry, it's time to water. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do not allow your AF plants to get too dry and start drooping. This can dramatically effect the final size of the plant.

4) NO NUTRIENTS/SUPPLEMENTS until atleast week 7. Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil is perfect for AF plants because the soil will stay hot for about 6 weeks! I cannot over stress this point. Through trial and error I have found that if you feed your plants before week 6 (in FFOF soil) they will burn VERY easily.

5) At the beginning of week 6 I give them a half dose of grow big.

6) At the beginning of week 7 I give them a quarter dose of Tiger Bloom, full dose of Big Bloom and 1 tblsp of blackstrap molasses

7) At week 8 - Half dose tiger bloom, full dose Big Bloom, 1 tblsp BSM

8) At week 9 - 2 TBLS BSM

9) At week 10 - FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH!

10) Two days before harvest, I shut the lights off and lock the cabinets for 2 days.

11) REAP YOUR REWARDS! AF strains can be VERY VERY potent if grown correctly. They can also end up being pure shit if neglected.

Again, this is just an intro guide for beginners. I know that when I first started growing AF strains, there was no definitive guide for an AF nutrient schedule. This was one of the hardest things for me to figure out.

:welcome:

thanks guys . really excited to go see if my seeds r ready but im fighting the urge till tmw . i looked yesterday morning and i could see at least three had a little white root coming out .. herbies messed up my order and are gonna give me free autos with my next order so im looking at other strains of autos ,, any suggestions . i want to get a good photo seed to start a mother plant. part of what i inherited that i haven't mentioned is a botanicare cloning chamber with like 50 something pots and a 6 pot areoponics system. and a 10 pot flood and drain bucket system.i wish growing was legal here i have enough equipment to supply two growers with the tools to succeed ..

ok i have just ordered my carbon filter ,ph meter ,and a 400w mh bulb.. i have like 10 bulbs all different sizes but they were all hps . i read i should use mh for veg and hps for bloom .

few quick questions

1.until my bulb gets here should i start under t5 with grow spec bulbs or the 400w hps , its only gonna take at a week at the longest to get my bulbs and im planting germinated seed tomorrow or thursday ..

2.should i run one 400w hps and one 400w mh bulb together for the entire grow since i have a switchable twin ballast or just do like i said above ?

3.lastly in the pic below i have my pots spread out . can i move all pots under one reflector and grow them while thery are little babies? after buying everything i was tapped out and could only get 1 400w mh bulb
2014-05-05_13-51-09_863.jpg

Ok so i went and looked at my seeds and 7 of them had crazy root growth . so i decided to plant those tonight since i didnt want the root to keep growing witout soil or water . i might b wrong but i thought it might stunt these autos and i definetly dont want that . i figure i will do that on my own at somepoint later . so here we go my first legitimate update !!!!!!!!!! plants are in the soil :yahoo:

5-7-14
I planted 7 auto/fem seeds in 3 gallon pots with 2 parts ffof and 1 part lw . i dint want to over water the soil so i put about 2 1/2 cups of 7.0 ph water in each pot. i had a little runn off in each pot.i moved the soil around a few inches to make sure it was nice and moist.the felt fine so i leveled the soil back out . i made 1/2 inch hole with a pencil and planted 7 ladys,(2 wernt ready ) then i lightly coverd each hole with soil. i read somewere peopl cover there pots in plastic to keep moisture in ..(i used walmart bags)hope that was ok.
as of right now i have all 7 plants under a yeildmaster II 6" reflector with a 600w hps light a little more than 2 ft away from the plants i think . i took a picture . the temp over the tops of the pots was 83.9 degress .

2014-05-07_01-39-11_67.jpg
2014-05-07_01-37-00_297.jpg
2014-05-07_01-36-13_767.jpg
2014-05-07_01-36-29_857.jpg

im only using the hps bulb unti the mh arrives. hopefully it will arive befor they are to exsposed .

here is the small ac unit im installing.
2014-05-07_01-40-24_607.jpg

i found another bulb today . what would this be good for ?
2014-05-07_01-40-52_358.jpg

im so damn excited ..seeds are in the ground

3 quick questions

1.how long befor i should give them a good watering?

2.how long should i be able to leave all 7 plants cramed under one reflecter before having to spread them out?

3.when i do spread them out is it ok to use 1 400w hps and 1 400w mh togther untill i see flowers and then use both hps for the rest of the grow ?

Mercury vapor throws green spectrum , they work great for lighting in areas a lot of bedroom windows will be exposed because the light is less obnoxious. They are not for growing since spectrum is so green even though it says "White"

Back
Top Bottom