Unknown bag seed grow

Thcguy

For germination, I put the seeds in a glass of tap water that I let sit out for 24 hours prior to germination. I let seeds soak in the water in a warm dark cabinet for 24 hours then moved them to a moist brown paper towel in a baggy until germination was complete. (About 48 hours). I planted two of the seeds in 7 gallon pots with store bought potting soil... Not MG. The last seed I put in a red solo cup just to see what it will do. For lighting I am using eight 100w CFL bulbs (I used 600w MH for veg and 600w HPS for flower with my regular grows.) I keep the lights about three inches from plants at all times, no more no less. I used 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower. Temps stay between 74 and 78F, humidity stays around 45 percent, fan blowing to circulate air... Not blowing directly on plants. I veged the plants for three weeks then put them i to flower. Im trying to get this grow done as soon as possible so I can start my autos when they get here. If you want to follow that grow I have another blog I already started to get peoples attention.... My name for that blog is UrbanAuto... Go check it out, I will start posting on it as soon as this grow is over.

For this grow I FEMd the plants at week two and started LST. I also started FoxFarms veg nutrients and calm-mag at week two of veg. I will not be lollipoping or defoliating at all just tucking leaves. I am now at week 1 of flower and did a flush yesterday, I will be starting flower nutrients with the next watering. I will be doing weekly updates with pics so please comment and follow. Thanks. Also, I need help on how to post my pictures to this thread...

Back
Top Bottom