How long can I remain in vegetative stage?

Jscott326

I've started several plants out and have not actually Been able to reach bloom stage, at first I had several problems and am still having some although not nearly as many as at first but I have several plants going in various stages so I thought I might keep them all in vegetative stage until all plants have caught up to one another since I have very limited space any thoughts

Are they all the same strain? What problems are you having? Are you still having these problems? How limited is your space?

I don't really like growing too many different strains in the same space. If they are all dominant in one direction or the other that's one thing, but trying to adapt a limited space to grow too much variety can lead to problems. Even now I have a high CBD in with my more neutral hybrids and it gives me problems.

Theoretically, you can keep them in veg indefinitely but that's not the best thing (in my opinion). Your plants aren't just growing above, but also below and extended veg could lead to very root bound plants (again I'm only guessing at your space).

Pics are always great!

I've had plants I kept for more than a year.

Back
Top Bottom